Liverpool Thread 2012/13

The first half was the worst Liverpool performance at the swamp I have ever seen. They played well for 20 minutes in the second half. Rogers quotes afterwards about the great spirit of his team sounded pathetic and defeatist. They have joined the long ranks of the roll-over merchants who are beaten before a ball is kicked at Old Trafford. I hope they maintain this stance at our place...but somehow I doubt it.

Not a great time to be a Liverpool supporter at the moment. Champions League is a pipe dream, and unless they can find serious investment then they are fucked.

Ray78 said:
Not a great time to be a Liverpool supporter at the moment. Champions League is a pipe dream, and unless they can find serious investment then they are fucked.

Or they can stick with Brendon for 10 year like Everton have done with Moyes and maybe they'll get in the top 4 once or twice in those 10 years? You never know ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.