Liverpool Thread 2012/13

How can someone dislike the FA Cup? Did he say the same when they won the Rumbelows a year back? I think not.

You may as well say that all games are meaningless. The whole point is the challenge and they've failed on so many levels as of late.

Always the same when certain teams lose out but with Liverpool it's just that one more step above. At least they can concentrate on winning the league now.

alky313 said:
IH8MUFC said:
pmsl get rid of suarez and rodgers.

this caught my eye from our friends at rawk:

Cup football. I've always disliked the FA Cup. Shitty pitch, shitty weather, physical game. No meaningful insights on young players, no long term lessons to be drawn. Nineteen years ago, almost to the day, under the most successful manager in English club history, we lost 2-0 at (Division Two) Brighton. The only notable absence was Dalglish. We won the European Cup four months later. FA Cup results mean nothing, other than whether you're in the draw for the next round or not.

I'd agree with him if they were in contention for something.

Plus I think he means 29 years ago! Amazing how istoric that istree is la

Re: Liverpool Fan Actually in Tears on 606

IH8MUFC said:
Bilboblue said:
IH8MUFC said:

Cup football. I've always disliked the FA Cup. Shitty pitch, shitty weather.

He has a point in a way BUT that was the only trophy they had a chance of winning, so it matters very much to them THIS season.

You got a link to the rwak thread that was posted on? I find that website to be terrible to navigate.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302499.600" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 302499.600</a>

Cheers mate

give & go said:
To all scousers reading this if you turn over to itv+1 you are still in FA cup

[bigimg]http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Patrick-Bateman-christian-bale-9363806-350-197.gif[/bigimg]

bored at work said:
alky313 said:
IH8MUFC said:

Cup football. I've always disliked the FA Cup. Shitty pitch, shitty weather, physical game. No meaningful insights on young players, no long term lessons to be drawn. Nineteen years ago, almost to the day, under the most successful manager in English club history, we lost 2-0 at (Division Two) Brighton. The only notable absence was Dalglish. We won the European Cup four months later. FA Cup results mean nothing, other than whether you're in the draw for the next round or not.

I'd agree with him if they were in contention for something.

Plus I think he means 29 years ago! Amazing how istoric that istree is la

And I never realised the Govan piss-can managed LOLerPool!

zeven said:
MSP said:
what an idiot:

large_40.jpg
Makes me sick. Fucking disgusting.
Why would you do that when pregnant ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.