Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Manchester1894 said:
Brendon Rodger's reaction to today's game:
"I was disappointed with the young players today I've got to be honest. We are trying to give them experience and let them see what it was like to play for Liverpool. It is not just about playing for Liverpool, you have to be competitive and be part of a group that is going to challenge for trophies."

He's a right c*nt. Disgusting man-management.
Personally don't see what's wrong with that. If they didn't perform then they deserve it.

Vienna_70 said:
deano ou812 said:
fy6blue said:
Thought it was very strange that Gerrard took the armband when he came on. John Terry I'm bigger than the club syndrome i reckon.
Noticed that myself another cnut,also no sooner than he was on he was over at the referee trying to get in his ear desperate to try and influence him,i suppose for stevie theres always next year....

It's our fault he's never won the league, you know!
If im not mistaken didnt he actually say that in an interview or something along those lines,no doubting he's a fantastic player but his chance for a premier league medal came and went when chelsea came calling....

deano ou812 said:
Vienna_70 said:
deano ou812 said:
Noticed that myself another cnut,also no sooner than he was on he was over at the referee trying to get in his ear desperate to try and influence him,i suppose for stevie theres always next year....

If im not mistaken didnt he actually say that in an interview or something along those lines,no doubting he's a fantastic player but his chance for a premier league medal came and went when chelsea came calling....

Yes, he did say that.

However, he conveniently overlooked the fact that his shower of shite has never finished above the rags in his entire career at Klanfield.

Hence the sarcasm in my previous post.

malg said:
Manchester1894 said:
Brendon Rodger's reaction to today's game:
"I was disappointed with the young players today I've got to be honest. We are trying to give them experience and let them see what it was like to play for Liverpool. It is not just about playing for Liverpool, you have to be competitive and be part of a group that is going to challenge for trophies."

He's a right c*nt. Disgusting man-management.
Personally don't see what's wrong with that. If they didn't perform then they deserve it.
Ferguson has publically rebuked his young players after Cup defeats before now.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 pm --<br /><br />Sturridge and Suarez both had shocking 2nd halves at Oldham. Liverpool's midfield wasn't very good either.

I think they are dark horses for the 4th spot though. And this result may help them.

Vienna_70 said:
deano ou812 said:
Vienna_70 said:

Yes, he did say that.

However, he conveniently overlooked the fact that his shower of shite has never finished above the rags in his entire career at Klanfield.

In all fairness he blamed it on us and Chelsea, rather than his own lack of ambition.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
deano ou812 said:

Yes, he did say that.

In all fairness he blamed it on us and Chelsea, rather than his own lack of ambition.
Ah well; that's alright then!

;-)

andyhinch said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This gem from RAWK:
I think there is some truth in this. We do tend to over-rate our players.
Er yes - you do somewhat.
Have you been trawling? I'd did read one about concentrating on fourth now;)
I certainly have been trawling (but only on a modding scouting exercise you understand).

Here's the best one. From a thread about Villa:
Their fans. Bunch of deluded idiots still living off their glory days
You really could not make that one up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.