Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Did anyone catch the young lad robinson telling suarez to fuck off after suarez complained at him for not squaring the ball, everything might not be quite as rosy as it seems. It must be tough as a player having someone who is basically lauded as everything good about lpool and you might as well not be on the pitch, must be tough to have your contribution overlooked no matter how much you tell everyone its fine.

Brendon Rodger's reaction to today's game:
"I was disappointed with the young players today I've got to be honest. We are trying to give them experience and let them see what it was like to play for Liverpool. It is not just about playing for Liverpool, you have to be competitive and be part of a group that is going to challenge for trophies."

He's a right c*nt. Disgusting man-management.

Sounds like that quote he is trying to shift 1 or 2 of his youngsters if he wants them to be competitve and part of a group challenging for trophies

mancboy123 said:
Did anyone catch the young lad robinson telling suarez to fuck off after suarez complained at him for not squaring the ball, everything might not be quite as rosy as it seems. It must be tough as a player having someone who is basically lauded as everything good about lpool and you might as well not be on the pitch, must be tough to have your contribution overlooked no matter how much you tell everyone its fine.

RAWK are going mad about it. No one is allowed to upset St Luis.

they know without him they are nothing but with him they are only midtable which may as well be nothing

Thought it was very strange that Gerrard took the armband when he came on. John Terry I'm bigger than the club syndrome i reckon.

fy6blue said:
Thought it was very strange that Gerrard took the armband when he came on. John Terry I'm bigger than the club syndrome i reckon.

So, if Vinnie came on as a sub, you wouldn't expect him to take the armband?

I would.

fy6blue said:
Noticed that myself another cnut,also no sooner than he was on he was over at the referee trying to get in his ear desperate to try and influence him,i suppose for stevie theres always next year....

deano ou812 said:
fy6blue said:
Noticed that myself another cnut,also no sooner than he was on he was over at the referee trying to get in his ear desperate to try and influence him,i suppose for stevie theres always next year....

It's our fault he's never won the league, you know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.