Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool wont win League unless UEFA change finance rules

More financial opportunities? I was only just reading the BBC's report of the PL TV revenue table, where poor ol' Liverpool didn't do too bad, ending up with almost the same amount as Chelsea. Stop moaning, dippers. Light a candle, instead.

Didn't hear any bleating about redistributing the wealth when Liverpool were coining it in from Europe.

One of the culprits for ending the share out of income from home attendances being divided between away team and home team, wanted to keep it all for themselves. Voted for FPR in prem league, get on with it.

Top to bottom TV money in England is roughly 7m difference If I remember right.
Top to bottom TV money in Spain is something like 100m difference.

Maybe they should start there?

Fucking diddums, you all had the chance to sort it but you fucking didn't did you because of your snobbery making you all short sighted twats.

Get fucked you whinging prick (not op but the arse moaning in the article) !

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
Didn't hear any bleating about redistributing the wealth when Liverpool were coining it in from Europe.
Me neither. Perhaps it was the sound of collective wanking over the "Big 4" that drowned the sound out.

^^^^
This squared !!!

Remember when the top 4 were, almost invariably, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool?

Yep, me too.

Remember when there were universal calls for a fairer distribution of the wealth to allow the likes of Everton, Tottenham, Villa etc to compete?

Nope, me neither.

It's just hard shit Liverpool, you, like many teams before you, City included, went through a period of poor management and boardroom decisions, and now you're suffering for it. At least you're still a regular top half side, some of us weren't that lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.