Liverpool Thread 2012/13

This made me laugh from RAWK ...

"I hope when we play City we can synchronise the Kolo/Yaya song with them, we sing the Kolo bit, they sing the Yaya bit obviously, you know it makes sense."

Kolo Toure's first job will be to show everyone in the Liverpool dressing room exactly what a premier league winners medal looks like, since he's at it he might as well shove it in Stevies face

I do think Pool will be closer to the top 4 next year but its a very hard group to get into. Us/Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs all to overcome to get into the top 4 but with a few more buys I think they have a chance especially if they keep Suarez

Bilboblue said:
gaving673 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Mickeys just announced they have Kolo - a massive upgrade on Carragher.

Hows he been for you this season? Seen he's played 20 games but can't say I've seen much of him this season

Very decent mate, also can play at right back, useful addition for you guys

Plus, if any of the squad are involved in clandestine amorous arrangements, he'll gladly arrange the purchase of discreet looking supercars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.