Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

JoeMercer'sWay said:
carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Wonder what the Liverpool players will make of this appointment, I still reckon that Skrtel did hand in the transfer request the day before they played Swansea, Strong rumours that were sniffing about Martin Skrtel, I'd happily take him at City.

-- Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm --

I agree with you there, I'll give it 12 weeks :)

Think it will be a case of the time Hodgson got the job there, The fans didn't take to him at all and were just waiting for him to do bad to call for his head, I reckon Rodgers will be in the same position!

Skrtel will divide opinon. He did well against us last season but has a dirty reputation. They might be on sell before you buy policy so could be waiting for us to make an offer. He has a challenge to change their playing style.

his scouse protection will end if he joined us, he'd get at least half a dozen red cards based on last season if he played for us.

Very true but it is all speculation at the moment.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=294165.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=294165.0</a>

SWPISHOME the drinks are on you. According to SSN, Martinez is staying at Wigan.

carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME the drinks are on you. According to SSN, Martinez is staying at Wigan.

I owe my mate a fair few drinks, He's after winning me a nice few quid! (Fingers Crossed) :)

Paddy Power has just paid for next season's Season Ticket!

SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:

I owe my mate a fair few drinks, He's after winning me a nice few quid! (Fingers Crossed) :)

Well done if it comes off. Is your mate a Scouser by any chance?

carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:

Well done if it comes off. Is your mate a Scouser by any chance?

Yeah he's a scouser (Liverpool Fan), Lived in Manchester for 8 years only moved back to Liverpool last year because of a new job. Same lad that told me Martin Skrtel handed in a transfer request the day before they played Swansea, That's why he was left out of the squad by Kenny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.