Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Rogers to be named New Liverpool manager

sergiokun said:
Tomorrow morning looks like he will be there manager! They won't make top 4

i like him but think its a bad move
Agreed. He's got Swansea playing a decent (sorry, ''deeeecent!) style of football, and he sems like a decent fella as well. However, has a job of this size come a bit quick in his managerial career? It'd be a shame to see him ruined by the sheer level of expectation on self-pityside.

swifty said:
Seems strange he'd take such a step down this early in his managerial career.
Ooh; bitchy!

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:
Well done if it comes off. Is your mate a Scouser by any chance?

Yeah he's a scouser (Liverpool Fan), Lived in Manchester for 8 years only moved back to Liverpool last year because of a new job. Same lad that told me Martin Skrtel handed in a transfer request the day before they played Swansea, That's why he was left out of the squad by Kenny.

Last question, are you going to lump any money for Skrtel to be signed for City?
A few weeks ago my mate was working in Liverpool and said a dipper there told him Skrtl handed in transfer request and was coming to us. I thought he was bullshitting, could be right now..

southstand117 said:
carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Yeah he's a scouser (Liverpool Fan), Lived in Manchester for 8 years only moved back to Liverpool last year because of a new job. Same lad that told me Martin Skrtel handed in a transfer request the day before they played Swansea, That's why he was left out of the squad by Kenny.

Last question, are you going to lump any money for Skrtel to be signed for City?
A few weeks ago my mate was working in Liverpool and said a dipper there told him Skrtl handed in transfer request and was coming to us. I thought he was bullshitting, could be right now..

That's the same thing I was told, Maybe there is some truth in it after all.

Think this is as good an appointment as Liverpool could have made although he is very inexperienced, and he'll be under huge pressure. Hodgson looked like a nervous wreck at Liverpool whereas Kenny Dalglish could do little wrong the fans

I thought Swansea were going to be in trouble next season.

Could spell the end for Andy Carroll if Rodgers sticks to his passing game

Marvin said:
Think this is as good an appointment as Liverpool could have made although he is very inexperienced, and he'll be under huge pressure. Hodgson looked like a nervous wreck at Liverpool whereas Kenny Dalglish could do little wrong the fans

A passing game that includes Carroll, Downing and Henderson should be, well, interesting

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:

A passing game that includes Carroll, Downing and Henderson should be, well, interesting

To be fair he did work with Danny Graham at Swansea.

Their owner will be excpecting a top 4 finish. And tbh, i don't they'll have a chance even if Brendan does well.

Look at Chelsea rebuilding...there is no chance they miss out on top 4 again. No chance for Liverpool catching either us or United either, we are light years ahead. And i think Arsenal and Spurs will probably be much better than them next season. Especially Arsenal.

I wonder if they will sack him for it.

carlos92 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:

To be fair he did work with Danny Graham at Swansea.

yeah they went round him lol.

Never say never be interesting to see how he does with a so called better calibre of player, they might push top four or even challenge title.

Rammyblues said:
Never say never be interesting to see how he does with a so called better calibre of player, they might push top four or even challenge title.

Took 6 years and a special set of players. Liverpool will finish 6th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.