Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:
I owe my mate a fair few drinks, He's after winning me a nice few quid! (Fingers Crossed) :)

Paddy Power has just paid for next season's Season Ticket!

Well done if it comes off. Is your mate a Scouser by any chance?

Yeah he's a scouser (Liverpool Fan), Lived in Manchester for 8 years only moved back to Liverpool last year because of a new job. Same lad that told me Martin Skrtel handed in a transfer request the day before they played Swansea, That's why he was left out of the squad by Kenny.

Last question, are you going to lump any money for Skrtel to be signed for City?

Well I will assume that Swansea will lose a few of their better players on the back of this, Rodgers may go back for a few himself.

carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:
Well done if it comes off. Is your mate a Scouser by any chance?

Yeah he's a scouser (Liverpool Fan), Lived in Manchester for 8 years only moved back to Liverpool last year because of a new job. Same lad that told me Martin Skrtel handed in a transfer request the day before they played Swansea, That's why he was left out of the squad by Kenny.

Last question, are you going to lump any money for Skrtel to be signed for City?

I was looking for odds on websites but can't seem to find any, I went into Paddy Powers and asked them behind the counter, But they hadn't got any either. If I get a price on it and if he texts me with any more updates on Skrtel I will send you a PM.

SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:
SWPISHOME said:

I was looking for odds on websites but can't seem to find any, I went into Paddy Powers and asked them behind the counter, But they hadn't got any either. If I get a price on it and if he texts me with any more updates on Skrtel I will send you a PM.
Can I be part of the PM circle? Got a few scouse mates who would like some insider info :)

mcfclovin88 said:
Well I will assume that Swansea will lose a few of their better players on the back of this, Rodgers may go back for a few himself.

Depends on who they bring in as Director of Football. Louis Van Gaal's name has been mentioned.

Rogers to be named New Liverpool manager

Tomorrow morning looks like he will be there manager! They won't make top 4

i like him but think its a bad move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.