Re: Martin Samuel Attacks J W Henry

44% said:
squirtyflower said:
well Dorothy

you aren't posting from scouseland
unless someone has nicked your IP address

i can't help but laugh , seriously
well there is no doubting you are like a scouser

you have the same condescending and pontificating attitude of most scousers towards anyone else
which always amazes me as they are scousers

oh by the way, WUMMING is against the CoC and you are treading a thin line at the mo

squirtyflower said:
44% said:
squirtyflower said:
well Dorothy

you aren't posting from scouseland
unless someone has nicked your IP address

i can't help but laugh , seriously
well there is no doubting you are a scouser

you have the same condescending and pontificating attitude of most scousers towards anyone else
which always amazes me as they are scousers

oh by the way, WUMMING is against the CoC and you are treading a thin line at the mo

man , it's all about opinions , i posted mine and you may disagree , it's nothing personal ,

you sound very arrogant by your last few posts here , to be honest , it is unexpected from a city fan , others may disagree , but you sound very arrogant

And you are serious when you say i was wumming?

44% said:
you sound very arrogant by your last few posts here , to be honest , it is unexpected from a city fan , others may disagree , but you sound very arrogant
Why can't City fans be arrogant out of interest? I ask as I have always been arrogant, even when we were 3rd tier, but that's mainly because I was ace, even back then.

SWP's back said:
44% said:
Why can't City fans be arrogant out of interest? I ask as I have always been arrogant, even when we were 3rd tier, but that's mainly because I was ace, even back then.

Im not arrogant..just always right.

samharris said:
SWP's back said:
44% said:

Most of the time you are to be honest.

SWP's back said:
44% said:

you make it sound like arrogancy is a something everyone should have , being arrogant stinks , that is something anyone , not talking about a club based fan , should avoid or atleast not show

And squirtyflower was being very rude , and was basically threatening to ban me for basically no reason at all , thats it

SWP's back said:
samharris said:
SWP's back said:

Most of the time you are to be honest.

yeah maybe im wrong more than Id like to admit.;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.