Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Martin Samuel Attacks J W Henry

SWP's back said:
44% said:
you sound very arrogant by your last few posts here , to be honest , it is unexpected from a city fan , others may disagree , but you sound very arrogant
Why can't City fans be arrogant out of interest? I ask as I have always been arrogant, even when we were 3rd tier, but that's mainly because I was ace, even back then.

Sometimes people mistake my arrogance for mere confidence.

squirtyflower said:
44% said:
squirtyflower said:
Very carefully dodged, are you a politician?
I didn't say you were 'from the states', I said live there, a subtle difference wouldn't you say

And if you do live there, how do you gain the finger on the pulse of current English fans' perception of the success, or not, of the Champions League?

Well , to restructure the sentence , i am not a US citizen or someone living there currently

talking about my views on tv audience , i have already said it's completely personal experience
, so you may have a completely view on the issue

-- Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 am --

squirtyflower said:
Very carefully dodged, are you a politician?
I didn't say you were 'from the states', I said live there, a subtle difference wouldn't you say

And if you do live there, how do you gain the finger on the pulse of current English fans' perception of the success, or not, of the Champions League?

Well , to restructure the sentence , i am not a US citizen or someone living there currently

talking about my views on tv audience , i have already said it's completely personal experience
, so you may have a completely different view on the issue
so posting from Kansas since you joined the board is purely coincidental
or are you just a big fan of The Wizard of Oz Dorothy?

Perhaps hes a lifelong munchkin member of the lollipop guild.

SWP's back said:
44% said:
you sound very arrogant by your last few posts here , to be honest , it is unexpected from a city fan , others may disagree , but you sound very arrogant
Why can't City fans be arrogant out of interest? I ask as I have always been arrogant, even when we were 3rd tier, but that's mainly because I was ace, even back then.
"ace" Not heard that for ages lol.................thats ace.

Thank you

Edit sorry for the repeat,trouble with my phone :-)

-- Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 pm --

SWP's back said:
44% said:
"ace" Not heard that for ages lol.................thats ace.

Thank you

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
44% said:

More fool they.

SWP's back said:
44% said:

My arrogance came with the Sheik's finances and it matched up perfectly with the Moral high ground I already possessed due to being one of the 29,000 at York away.

ifiwasarichfan said:
SWP's back said:

My arrogance came with the Sheik's finances and it matched up perfectly with the Moral high ground I already possessed due to being one of the 79,000 at York away.

Fixed.

Re: Being Liverpool

Must of been hard polishing mediocrity. Should be "Being Liverpool the mid table wars"

Re: Being Liverpool

City have signed up for the series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.