Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Very entertaining game , we played a second string team so not worried by our poor defending at all , impressed by assaidi , shelvey , wisdom . I have to say that we do have decent youth players coming through

Not a game high on quality but full of fun

From a city fans point of view would you rather us win most games 1-0 or 5-3? Give Mancini the choice and he would most certainly say 1-0. Don't think my ticker would take 5-3 nearly every week ;)

MSP said:
jimharri said:
MSP said:
bad game you say, lol

3:4
Lots of goals do not necessarily make a good game. Entertaining? Definitely. Technically good? Hmm.

well, I'm talking from football fan/viewer perspective, not football academy coach one obviously :)

5:3 is good game, nothing less than that.
Agreed. I'd rather watch a 5-3 than a 1-0. I was simply talking about the technical quality of the football on show.

so let me get this right, they played a team called young boys in a stadium called wankedorf(wankedoff) this has to be some kind of prank lol

kippaxking79 said:
From a city fans point of view would you rather us win most games 1-0 or 5-3? Give Mancini the choice and he would most certainly say 1-0. Don't think my ticker would take 5-3 nearly every week ;)

More chance of a 1-0 killing you than a 5-3 every week.

That doc. After watching the vids on our OS for the past few years I thought this one was refreshin in a way. Half expected car crash tv.

jimharri said:
MSP said:
jimharri said:
Lots of goals do not necessarily make a good game. Entertaining? Definitely. Technically good? Hmm.

well, I'm talking from football fan/viewer perspective, not football academy coach one obviously :)

Agreed. I'd rather watch a 5-3 than a 1-0. I was simply talking about the technical quality of the football on show.

He did say last year he'd rather the team lost 3-2 than 1-0. I must find the quote.

alky313 said:
jimharri said:
MSP said:

He did say last year he'd rather the team lost 3-2 than 1-0. I must find the quote.

I do like a good old 6-1 meself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.