Liverpool Thread 2012/13

des hardi said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
In 2010/11 they sacked Hodgson after losing at Newcastle, when they had 22 points from 17 games. After 17 games this season Rodgers has got 22 points.

tbf when i seen the fixtures at the start of the season..... i knew liverpool were gonna be Fu<*ed. they have played most of the big teams so they ll have to climb the table.

Yeah, it must have been amazing that they had to play most of the top teams in the first 16 games.

Not sure, but I think they have to play them all again too.

Bilboblue said:
des hardi said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
In 2010/11 they sacked Hodgson after losing at Newcastle, when they had 22 points from 17 games. After 17 games this season Rodgers has got 22 points.

tbf when i seen the fixtures at the start of the season..... i knew liverpool were gonna be Fu<*ed. they have played most of the big teams so they ll have to climb the table.

Yeah, it must have been amazing that they had to play most of the top teams in the first 16 games.

Not sure, but I think they have to play them all again too.

hehe good one..... seriously their fixtures had easy home games(which were overlooked)& top team home games (where the onus is on the home team to
attack). looking at the fixures i could see them stringing a proper run until after xmas.

IH8MUFC said:
downing cost more than the whole villa starting xi yesterday.

SSN were reporting today that Downing has been told he can leave the club. That's £20 million down the shitter and proof, if it were ever needed, that the moneyball theory is a fucking nonsense when applied to football and that Liverpool's latest American owners are a bunch of clowns.

I hope he has a successful second career at Middlesbrough.

mancity1 said:
They still have their history.

Just ask Torres.

When someone bigger assuming they can cope with his baggage comes in for Suarez he will be off like a shot.

Gerrard is well past his best and if you were a Liverpool supporter you would be worried about the future.

Gerrard is starting to look embarrasing. At the very start of their move for the second goal yesterday,a villa midfielder twisted and turned away from Gerrard leaving him on his backside in a heap-embarrasing..the commentator went silent-almost as though he couldn,t bring himself to say what was so obvious-Steven Gerrard is no longer a force in english football.

Well played Aston Villa y,day- a cracking performance.the second goal was one of the best i,ve seen-pure teamwork.

laserblue said:
IH8MUFC said:

SSN were reporting today that Downing has been told he can leave the club. That's £20 million down the shitter and proof, if it were ever needed, that the moneyball theory is a fucking nonsense when applied to football and that Liverpool's latest American owners are a bunch of clowns.
The story is that they looked at the stats to see who was the best crosser of a ball and who was best at getting on the end of those crosses, Then they went out and paid £55m for Downing & Carroll.

Prestwich_Blue said:
laserblue said:
IH8MUFC said:

The story is that they looked at the stats to see who was the best crosser of a ball and who was best at getting on the end of those crosses, Then they went out and paid £55m for Downing & Carroll.

Yep Dalglish tried and trusted method what worked for him at Blackburn shearer Wilcox and Ripley

Prestwich_Blue said:
laserblue said:
IH8MUFC said:

But with The Dippers class 'n histree they could have got a Hottentot for Carroll's role and anyone who could swing a leg for Downing and they'd have run away with the league last season. Oops, I think I've been down the East Lancs once too many!!

Liverpool visit Everton fan in hospital, hilarity ensues:

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.terra.com/soccer/celebrities/liverpool-spreads-holiday-spirit-to-the-wrong-fan,0f29c04dbf59b310VgnVCM20000099cceb0aRCRD.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.terra.com/soccer/celebrit ... aRCRD.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.