Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse_Jimi said:
ArdwickBlue said:
There you go again, quoting The Sun....

Just read that drivel of yours I've highlighted, you don't even know what you're on about. Have you been drinking methylated spirits again?.

You didn't respond to my question the other day!

Are you really from Liverpool or just a glory hunter born in the 70's/80's?

Serious question

Yes, I'm from Liverpool - no longer a resident but I go to most of the home games when I'm not working, takes me a 4 hour round trip to do it - real enough support? I was born in the 70's so, if you want to class me as a glory supporter then fill your boots.

The article I read Richards was leaving was actually in the Daily Mail so I'm guessing it's not me drinking the meths tonight mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2575272/Micah-Richards-shown-Manchester-City-exit-summer-defender-refuses-new-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -deal.html</a>

gordondaviesmoustache said:
fwiw I think Jimi's ok and he's perfectly entitled to stand his ground imo.

Thanks - I'm not taking the piss with my points, I like to talk/debate football...one of the few that's spotted it.

My point was you just spew shite from the papers, you haven't got a clue.

How many other rivals forums are you registered on, to debate football?.

ArdwickBlue said:

He's not being attacked!, he's letting himself down with sly digs about young English players committing career suicide by joining us and using Rodwell as an excuse to back his lame argument up, whilst stating young players are better off joining Liverpool.

He also keeps quoting bullshit from the papers such as: Aguero not wanting to spoil his World Cup by getting injured playing for us, Richards wanting to leave through lack of opportunity.

You've got to ask yourself would you join another clubs forum and take a similar approach?.

I thought he was ok early on in the season on the Scum thread. That was until Liverpool started doing well and he started becoming all self righteous.

I think you're just a bit touchy? A tongue in cheek comment about breaking a nail and you fly off the handle, I'll use more smileys so you know when I'm making a throw away comment compared to trying to have a reasonable debate...

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:06 am --

stony said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Thanks - I'm not taking the piss with my points, I like to talk/debate football...one of the few that's spotted it.

I hope you appreciate the even-handed moderation on here Jimi. I know for a fact that City fans on rawk aren't afforded the same consideration.

I wouldn't know mate, I don't post on RAWK<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:10 am --<br /><br />
ArdwickBlue said:
My point was you just spew shite from the papers, you haven't got a clue.

How many other rivals forums are you registered on, to debate football?.

I post on a Liverpool forum and on here...that's it, the only reason I ended up here was I came to read about who you were signing in the summer and noticed the Liverpool thread. Thought I could add something to the debate that was going on about how our season would pan out...

As for spewing shite from the papers? Surely quoting from sources about stories is better than just spewing my own made up shite?

Papers and stories provide talking points as well as actual quotes from players & agents - ya know, the ones who are actually informed.

If you want to know more about me - PM me xx

stony said:
Scouse_Jimi said:

I hope you appreciate the even-handed moderation on here Jimi. I know for a fact that City fans on rawk aren't afforded the same consideration.
That City thread on rawk is horrific reading,they appear to have memory loss or air-brushed the part of Liverpools History they dont like out.

Scouse_Jimi said:
ArdwickBlue said:

He's not being attacked!, he's letting himself down with sly digs about young English players committing career suicide by joining us and using Rodwell as an excuse to back his lame argument up, whilst stating young players are better off joining Liverpool.

He also keeps quoting bullshit from the papers such as: Aguero not wanting to spoil his World Cup by getting injured playing for us, Richards wanting to leave through lack of opportunity.

You've got to ask yourself would you join another clubs forum and take a similar approach?.

I thought he was ok early on in the season on the Scum thread. That was until Liverpool started doing well and he started becoming all self righteous.

I think you're just a bit touchy? A tongue in cheek comment about breaking a nail and you fly off the handle, I'll use more smileys so you know when I'm making a throw away comment compared to trying to have a reasonable debate...

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:06 am --

stony said:
Scouse_Jimi said:

I wouldn't know mate, I don't post on RAWK

My first post in response to your shite was on the Suarez thread about us being deluded for suggesting signing Sterling. You know what you said about young English players joining us and committing career suicide, the Aguero comment was just you trying to be funny and failing.

I can't be arsed with you any more la, I was pointing out how you changed the minute Liverpool started doing well.

ArdwickBlue said:
My first post in response to your shite was on the Suarez thread about us being deluded for suggesting signing Sterling. You know what you said about young English players joining us and committing career suicide, the Aguero comment was just you trying to be funny and failing.

I can't be arsed with you any more la, I was pointing out how you changed the minute Liverpool started doing well.

Sterling moving to city is delusional nonesense...my point, based on the fact that your young players such as Richards, Boyota etc are leaving.

As for me changing, not really - I might have become bolder in my posts but that's because I'd like to think I've not got a WUM tag now I've got a bit of reputation? Reasonable isn't it? Had I come on here and posted that within my first few posts I'd likely have been banned and it's not something I want...despite the constant istree candle waving shite I quite like posting here...

Anyway football?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26908090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26908090</a>

Ready to play the best team you've played this season so far? Expectations? Will you get 3 points?

Scouse_Jimi said:
ArdwickBlue said:

Sterling moving to city is delusional nonesense...my point, based on the fact that your young players such as Richards, Boyota etc are leaving.

As for me changing, not really - I might have become bolder in my posts but that's because I'd like to think I've not got a WUM tag now I've got a bit of reputation? Reasonable isn't it? Had I come on here and posted that within my first few posts I'd likely have been banned and it's not something I want...despite the constant istree candle waving shite I quite like posting here...

Anyway football?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26908090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26908090</a>

Ready to play the best team you've played this season so far? Expectations? Will you get 3 points?

so basically you've admitted you want to come here and WUM but you wanted to make sure you didn't get banned straight away, in other words you waited till your pair dropped which coincides with your team doing well, and regarding next weekend, Barca and Bayern were both better than you, as were Chelsea technically as they beat us, and Vinnie wasn't going to say anything else to risk the wrath of the stampeding Scousers on Merseyside who take offense if you refer to them as anything other than Saints.

Scouse_Jimi said:
ArdwickBlue said:

Anyway football?

Chelsea were better. As were Bayern and Barca

I'd take a point and I think we'll get it. I'm going for a 2-2 or 3-3 draw. Should be a good game. Hopefully we are at full strength this time

We might not even need anything if Fat Sam nicks a draw tomorrow! Come on, you Hammers!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so basically you've admitted you want to come here and WUM but you wanted to make sure you didn't get banned straight away, in other words you waited till your pair dropped which coincides with your team doing well, and regarding next weekend, Barca and Bayern were both better than you, as were Chelsea technically as they beat us, and Vinnie wasn't going to say anything else to risk the wrath of the stampeding Scousers on Merseyside who take offense if you refer to them as anything other than Saints.

Jesus...you're not right clever are you? My post said exactly what I meant by that comment - trying to straw man !again!

Pretty much impossible to have any kind of debate with some people on here...I give up.

Scouse_Jimi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Jesus...you're not right clever are you? My post said exactly what I meant by that comment - trying to straw man !again!

Pretty much impossible to have any kind of debate with some people on here...I give up.

you admitted to not being "bold enough" to make a post considered by virtually everyone on here to be deeply ignorant, fundamentally flawed and complete wummery until you had enough posts to seem credible.

So I'm pretty much right about you. There's no point having a debate when you are wilfully ignorant and don't seek to learn, appreciate and understand the facts about the issues you debate regarding our club and seek only to waive your cock about because you're doing well and feel cocky enough to do so, you're like countless opposition posters that have visited this site and one by one they've all vanished once their team starts doing poorly again, you'll be the same and hopefully it'll only take a week to resolve itself.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
you admitted to not being "bold enough" to make a post considered by virtually everyone on here to be deeply ignorant, fundamentally flawed and complete wummery until you had enough posts to seem credible.

So I'm pretty much right about you. There's no point having a debate when you are wilfully ignorant and don't seek to learn, appreciate and understand the facts about the issues you debate regarding our club and seek only to waive your cock about because you're doing well and feel cocky enough to do so, you're like countless opposition posters that have visited this site and one by one they've all vanished once their team starts doing poorly again, you'll be the same and hopefully it'll only take a week to resolve itself.

Not really...I've asked the question about your homegrown quota, did I get an answer...Trying to educate myself - see? Asking awkward questions maybe, but not wummery.......not by a long shot.

You come across as a total troll who's incapable of having a reasoned debate, chuck in some insults about istree and candles and say pretty much nothing...as you've done there. I've got no intention of vanishing but I'll bang you on the ignore list, that will take seconds to resolve itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.