Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
jimharri said:
samharris said:
oooh pray tell..Missed that one..
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340</a>

They come on here in peace but eventually they show themselves for what they are...

Jesus, when did you all get so soft? Banning someone for a dig at your wages in a back and forth trash talk about LFC vs. City? That's RAWK/Redcafe-esque.

The bookies have Liverpool as slight favourites for the match but city as clear favourites for the title. So as key as the match is, there is still opportunity to pull it around if it goes tits-up - keep the faith blues! ( it's getting nerve-racking though - I think I might take up smoking!)

Re: Not joking now, Have they fuxking won the league ?

Sky love a wankfest on one of there old favourites from the old guard so to speak. Unless you've won the thing unpteen times and have fans in every corner of the globe you don't count. They really don't like these upstarts like us and Chelsea coming in and spoiling the party. Like most greedy tv companies they like a closed shop and one which means that they can flogging to every far corner of the globe.

Itv must be in the blue corner.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 pm --<br /><br />
Mike D said:
Sky love a wankfest on one of there old favourites from the old guard so to speak. Unless you've won the thing unpteen times and have fans in every corner of the globe you don't count. They really don't like these upstarts like us and Chelsea coming in and spoiling the party. Like most greedy tv companies they like a closed shop and one which means that they can flogging to every far corner of the globe.
I know, they really hated us winning it. I bet they wish we had never given them one of their most used and recognised soundbites in their broadcasting history, up there with the footage of Kidd dancing on the OT pitch. Fuckers.

Mancity1980 said:
The bookies have Liverpool as slight favourites for the match but city as clear favourites for the title. So as key as the match is, there is still opportunity to pull it around if it goes tits-up - keep the faith blues! ( it's getting nerve-racking though - I think I might take up smoking!)

Everton's form has made your run-in slightly harder, but you'll still be favorites against them. They have the same problem we do--they have to win all their games also.

superseiyan said:
samharris said:
jimharri said:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340</a>

They come on here in peace but eventually they show themselves for what they are...

Jesus, when did you all get so soft? Banning someone for a dig at your wages in a back and forth trash talk about LFC vs. City? That's RAWK/Redcafe-esque.
When you're a guest in another person's house, you don't piss on their carpets. You want to slag City off; fine. Go to RAWK and do it. You'll find lots of like minded souls on there. I would never consider going onto RAWK and slagging off the Mickeys.

jimharri said:
superseiyan said:
samharris said:

When you're a guest in another person's house, you don't piss on their carpets. You want to slag City off; fine. Go to RAWK and do it. You'll find lots of like minded souls on there. I would never consider going onto RAWK and slagging off the Mickeys.
It was hardly a slagging off. Superseiyan is right, too many softies on here. The Liverpool fan even out a little wink on his post. It's not like we don't pay shit loads of wages, too. Whatever happened to a bit of banter?

fathellensbellend said:
banging on about empty seats at the Etihad, despite it being yet another sell out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2010/sep/17/europa-league-liverpool-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/gal ... ester-city</a>

I am beginning to remember why I hated them all through the 80's now.
BUT there were loads of empty seats yesterday

Pigeonho said:
Itv must be in the blue corner.

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 pm --

Mike D said:
I know, they really hated us winning it. I bet they wish we had never given them one of their most used and recognised soundbites in their broadcasting history, up there with the footage of Kidd dancing on the OT pitch. Fuckers.

Aye -ITV 4 are doing a great job. It's just the same as back to back Liverpool programmes on the biggest sports channel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.