Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not joking now, Have they fuxking won the league ?

Sky just had Carragher doc on called Liverpool life, now its Liverpool footballs greatest. What the fuck is going on ?
im not an agenda man but all this slow motion slow music Liverpool wankfest is starting to get on my tits

samharris said:
jimharri said:
samharris said:
oooh pray tell..Missed that one..
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340</a>

They come on here in peace but eventually they show themselves for what they are...
It's what they are; bitter, delusional saps.

Re: Not joking now, Have they fuxking won the league ?

Its not just us Chelsea get the same treatment as us . We don't have the history of Arsenal , Liverpool and Manchester United . I have to put dvds on to remind myself City do have history

Sturridge on last week.

Hopefully we can quiet it down next week.

jimharri said:
samharris said:
jimharri said:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297488&start=1340</a>

They come on here in peace but eventually they show themselves for what they are...
It's what they are; bitter, delusional saps.
One of the dippers is after getting offended over being called a dipper on the other thread, bloody dippers.

bluemc1 said:
Sky just had Carragher doc on called Liverpool life, now its Liverpool footballs greatest. What the fuck is going on ?
im not an agenda man but all this slow motion slow music Liverpool wankfest is starting to get on my tits

Just feel honoured to be second behind them, if we can. I know I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.