Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Beating Liverpool at Anfield

Worry about beating Soton first is right.

All could change next weekend

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
It's a shame that Nastasic is injured. Demichelis against Sturridge. OMG...

This had crossed my mind. Demichelis against Suarez fills me with about as much confidence as Demichelis against Messi. He's found a bit of form lately and I'll be happy to be wrong.

superseiyan said:
This season is weird.

Apart from the run-in, and the rags collapse.....I'm learning apparently Rags and you lot don't actually mind each other after all (!!!)--I mean there's almost a love-in for you on the cafe now, and then you lot think we're worse than them. It can't be a few overexcited fans or blogs causing that surely? Is there some lingering history from the 80s? Or is it a city of Liverpool vs. Manchester thing?

Educate an American.

A lot like your shitty marines

"God, country, corp"

It's man city, man city & I'm agnostic so fuck god!!!

Scousers do generally come before rag in my vocab but with that shower of shite from Trafford no longer being a threat, naturally I want the bin dippers to burn in dantes Inferno, the one I don't believe in, naturally!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
jimharri said:
We don't need to beat them. A draw will do.

It would but beating them would put us on a fantastic position.

Go for the win. He who dares wins....
Of course it would; no arguments from me on that score. Then again, so would hanging on for the win yesterday against an injury hit Arsenal side, who are nowhere near as good this season as Liverpool.
M18CTID said:
jimharri said:
We don't need to beat them. A draw will do.

Assuming we don't drop points against Saints next week! Outside of Liverpool and Everton away, I see that as the toughest game we still have left. Southampton play fantastic football and, IMO, could easily have 8-10 points more on the board going off their performances this season.
Yes, I agree with that I was also assuming that Liverpool won't drop any more points. And we've seen with Chelsea lately (or us, earlier in the season) that the top sides can come unstuck. Assuming the worst and that Liverpool only drop points against us (hopefully!), we'll need to beat Everon and draw with Liverpool along with winning everything else. Difficult, but do-able.

protest_banners_zpsacda4f07.jpg

_809020_litte300.jpg

Lverpools most successful period was 20 odd year period from the mid 60s thanks in no small part to the cash from the Moores family generated by the then popular Littlewoods Football Pools which the Moores family owned.
LFC & their fans have a habit of airbrushing History in a similar way utd do.
Man-Utd-protests-001_zps74df7259.jpg

Best not mention the £300 million debt loaded onto LFC by gillet & hicks,wonder what happened to that.

ElanJo said:
These games in hand are doing my head in. The table is a lie. Villa and Brom at home? We're top by 2 points!

Win the games first.

Ok, so obviously Villa is 3 points in the bag. WBA are fighting relegation, but you should still do them but the game has to be played.

superseiyan said:
This season is weird.

Apart from the run-in, and the rags collapse.....I'm learning apparently Rags and you lot don't actually mind each other after all (!!!)--I mean there's almost a love-in for you on the cafe now, and then you lot think we're worse than them. It can't be a few overexcited fans or blogs causing that surely? Is there some lingering history from the 80s? Or is it a city of Liverpool vs. Manchester thing?

Educate an American.

In short City fans universally hate United more than Liverpool. I'd actually go as far to say that many of ours hate Everton more than Liverpool due to some past confrontations between the fans. Any United fans on Red Cafe saying they'd sooner us win it than Liverpool will mostly not be from Manchester or the surrounding area. Those that are tend to hate City as much as Liverpool and would much sooner see Chelsea win it rather than you or us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.