Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
Ducado said:
I know it's not all Liverpool fans but come on,

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj_bWAwIIAEsAvO.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Listened to some shit on Radio 5 phone in before.

Every caller a giddy scouser probably on speaker phone, wanking whilst simultaneously slapping the back of his head.

One caller...... 'Rodgers is boss la. He isn't an extrovert like Shanks nor an introvert like Paisley. He's somewhere in between.'

What the fuck does that mean? I thought the fucker was going to break down.
They will be the same fans who wanted him sacking after losing to Hull away

kiam06 said:
I don't know if this is one conspiracy too far but I'm still wondering how a Liverpool side that couldn't string two wins together last year are now fighting for the title?

Seems very strange that the very first year United fall from the top the medias other darling club appears up there and let's be honest the referees have been shall we say favourable to them at times.

Got no grudge against Liverpool good luck to them I just find it all very odd.

Aye they sure got the benefit of major decisions against us at the etihad... not.

ayrshire_blue said:
kiam06 said:
I don't know if this is one conspiracy too far but I'm still wondering how a Liverpool side that couldn't string two wins together last year are now fighting for the title?

Seems very strange that the very first year United fall from the top the medias other darling club appears up there and let's be honest the referees have been shall we say favourable to them at times.

Aye they sure got the benefit of major decisions against us at the etihad... not.
He must have been on the wind up. He's not responded so presume he was fishing.

Great win today, but jesus I just don't see us beating both you AND Chelsea, plus win all of our remaining games excluding you guys.

Oh well, its been on heck of a ride.

LFC-Fans said:
Great win today, but jesus I just don't see us beating both you AND Chelsea, plus win all of our remaining games excluding you guys.

Hey, regardless of how it pans out both City and Liverpool fans can rejoice in the fact that us battling for the title is absolutely the worst nightmare for Rag fans! They must be in hell right now, and I bet this season can't end quickly enough for them.

LFC-Fans said:

Good win today for you lot. imo. Didn't think you were anywhere near your best and Spurs are
fucking shite. But that's not your worry and you got the 3 points that mattered.

kiam06 said:

You might be onto something here.

Can you just clarify exactly how this has worked? You reckon it's the FA, under instruction from Rupert Murdoch, passing on confidential instructions to all the referees ? Or something more complex? Is everyone in football in on the scam except the supporters and employees of Manchester City? Would explain the spurs capitulation.

Didsbury Dave said:
kiam06 said:

You might be onto something here.

Can you just clarify exactly how this has worked? You reckon it's the FA, under instruction from Rupert Murdoch, passing on confidential instructions to all the referees ? Or something more complex? Is everyone in football in on the scam except the supporters and employees of Manchester City? Would explain the spurs capitulation.
When one agenda ends, another begins.

Love the optimism of Liverpool fans wish we would be more like that as fans, it must be when Liverpool won everything for 20 years that gives them that confidence.. If we don't win the league Liverpool winning it is fine by me and it would be an incredible achievement if the do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.