Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris8910 said:
i could be completely wrong here but im sure now for the past 2 matches I have heard their fans singing "we're guna win the league"

who sings that with so many games remaining and so many twists and turns still to come???
I hope we fucking destroy them in a couple of weeks and really put them in their place the arrogant scouse bastards!!!

Well if you havent won the league in a while and have a sniff of being champions, then of course they will sing it FFS!

Not too fussed if they're getting a bit giddy, or celebrating the title already.

So long as they're not doing it on May 11.

Pigeonho said:
chris8910 said:
i could be completely wrong here but im sure now for the past 2 matches I have heard their fans singing "we're guna win the league"

who sings that with so many games remaining and so many twists and turns still to come???
I hope we fucking destroy them in a couple of weeks and really put them in their place the arrogant scouse bastards!!!
lol

There will come a point, and it's fast approaching, where we won't sit back and just accept you calling our fans arrogant with every post you make.

Pigeonho said:
foxy said:
Pigeonho said:
Do you expect a team who wins it to just celebrate that day, then put it to bed? Is that what we did? No.
Why shouldn't a team celebrate winning the league, or any trophy for that matter?

Of course not, they should celebrate but they will do it in a wanky fashion and you won't hear the end of it in the media because the club is full of plastic supporters.
As opposed to us, who won't do it in a wanky fashion? What do you mean by not hearing the end of it in the media? How often do you hear or see something which results in an 'Agueroooooo', especially now in the run up? Our title win was covered well, and lengthy, like it should have been. There's won't be any different. Ok, might have more ex Liverpool players being interviewed about their title wins, but the reason for that is obvious compared to ours.

-- Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:14 pm --

chris8910 said:

lol

Exactly meaning you won't hear the end of it because of that. I haven't once said ours wasn't covered well but it will be OTT when/if it's Liverpool. For me winning the league is something to celebrate indeed but as soon as it's the new season it's looking forwards not back. With them it will be different they will be banging on about it for years and on every motd it will be raised by one of the geriatric Liverpool dinosaurs and the same with Soccer Saturday. Will be different story with the scousers, they will probably hold a candle lit ceremony at the start of ever game for Steven Gerrard winning a premier league medal..

Did anybody on MOTD from Saturday & Sunday realise we have 2 games in hand? I don't think that was even mentioned. Typical scouser band wagon is in full flow now that they're top.

Rodgers must be nailed on for manager of the season. The amount of tweaking he's done to get Sturridge and Suarez as a functioning central duo.

If we can't win it I'd have chosen Liverpool. Champ20ns won't have stayed unprecedented for long.

NQCitizen said:
Rodgers must be nailed on for manager of the season. The amount of tweaking he's done to get Sturridge and Suarez as a functioning central duo.

If we can't win it I'd have chosen Liverpool. Champ20ns won't have stayed unprecedented for long.

I hear what your saying, but he's not had to tweak through 4 competitions really. They've been in one and thats the prem. They would have never lasted through full fa cup and league cup AND champions league and still tweak them. Injures would have kicked in by now. But there getting full 5-6 days pampering between games. That the reason I'm pissed off with all this media loving, they've not worked as hard as us chelsea and arsenal regarding games etc.

NQCitizen said:

He's done a fantastic job, he brought in the ex British Cylcing team's psychologist Steve Peters which has helped a lot.

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
chris8910 said:

lol

There will come a point, and it's fast approaching, where we won't sit back and just accept you calling our fans arrogant with every post you make.
You can't ban me for that, if that's what you are referring to. Tell me, Matty, how is 'put them in their place' not an arrogant thing to say? It's not just arrogant, it's fucking arrogant. So shove your threats up your arse.

Pigeonho said:
Matty said:
Pigeonho said:

You can't ban me for that, if that's what you are referring to. Tell me, Matty, how is 'put them in their place' not an arrogant thing to say? It's not just arrogant, it's fucking arrogant. So shove your threats up your arse.

If my remarks were about any other team then I'd accept I was being arrogant but all my life I've hated Liverpool and their fans are the most arrogant out of any bunch. I will get stick on here but I find their fans worse than the rags. I can hold rational conversations with rag mates but you can't do it with Liverpool fans.

foxy said:
Pigeonho said:
Matty said:

If my remarks were about any other team then I'd accept I was being arrogant but all my life I've hated Liverpool and their fans are the most arrogant out of any bunch. I will get stick on here but I find their fans worse than the rags. I can hold rational conversations with rag mates but you can't do it with Liverpool fans.
This is true, but only this season because they've gone very quiet for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.