Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxy said:
Pigeonho said:
Matty said:
There will come a point, and it's fast approaching, where we won't sit back and just accept you calling our fans arrogant with every post you make.
You can't ban me for that, if that's what you are referring to. Tell me, Matty, how is 'put them in their place' not an arrogant thing to say? It's not just arrogant, it's fucking arrogant. So shove your threats up your arse.

If my remarks were about any other team then I'd accept I was being arrogant but all my life I've hated Liverpool and their fans are the most arrogant out of any bunch. I will get stick on here but I find their fans worse than the rags. I can hold rational conversations with rag mates but you can't do it with Liverpool fans.
It wasn't you mate, it was Chris I was referring to. See above.
You obviously really don't like Liverpool though, so fair enough!

Pigeonho said:
Matty said:
Pigeonho said:

There will come a point, and it's fast approaching, where we won't sit back and just accept you calling our fans arrogant with every post you make.
You can't ban me for that, if that's what you are referring to. Tell me, Matty, how is 'put them in their place' not an arrogant thing to say? It's not just arrogant, it's fucking arrogant. So shove your threats up your arse.
Oh, there not MY threats........ you'll notice I said "where WE won't sit back....", there was very good reason for using that word. One could say that a poster who was jumping from thread to thread, mocking city fans left, right and centre for their attitude and intimating they are somehow superior, as well as comparing their actions to those of the rags was trolling. That's most certainly a bannable offence......

Had a banging headache for a few weeks, these lot are just too much work. Suarez is better than Messi and Ronaldo, Gerrard is the greatest player of all time, Brendan will become the best ever premier league manager.... Liverpool will win the CL next season. It's too much shit to deal with, rag fans are much less annoying than these lot.

Armaan said:
Had a banging headache for a few weeks, these lot are just too much work. Suarez is better than Messi and Ronaldo, Gerrard is the greatest player of all time, Brendan will become the best ever premier league manager.... Liverpool will win the CL next season. It's too much shit to deal with, rag fans are much less annoying than these lot.
Only cause they're doing shit, wait till they get optimistic again, they're every bit as bad.

Ban-jani said:
They think they've already done it.

Lol.

Thats what i found quite amusing yesterday. My facebook page was full of liverpool fans seemingly celebrating winning the league. Pictures of the league table everywhere, comments to the same extent. You certainly wouldn't think there was 8 games to go.

willipp said:
Ban-jani said:

Lol.

Thats what i found quite amusing yesterday. My facebook page was full of liverpool fans seemingly celebrating winning the league. Pictures of the league table everywhere, comments to the same extent. You certainly wouldn't think there was 8 games to go.

The delusions at clubs that were "the Sky 4" are hilarious.

Especially the Rags & Pool.

City fans always think we're going to fuck everything up.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm --<br /><br />From RAWK, Jesus...

I hate asking this, but since this is the positive thread I feel it's best in here....

What time would the parade/St George's Hall festivities be on the 12th May?

Like Barney (Ger.. haha), I'm negotiating my plans with the other half.

Ban-jani said:
willipp said:
Ban-jani said:

Lol.

The delusions at clubs that were "the Sky 4" are hilarious.

Especially the Rags & Pool.

City fans always think we're going to fuck everything up.

Liverpool fans are changing before my eyes. They are believing all this hype and suddenly becoming far too chirpy. Any time they win its shoved down everyones throats on social media and even when City lose or draw they are the most vocal fans gloating at us dropping points.

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Matty said:
Oh, there not MY threats........ you'll notice I said "where WE won't sit back....", there was very good reason for using that word. One could say that a poster who was jumping from thread to thread, mocking city fans left, right and centre for their attitude and intimating they are somehow superior, as well as comparing their actions to those of the rags was trolling. That's most certainly a bannable offence......
He doesn't mock all city fans, he sometimes mocks those he considers to have stupid opinions. And he gets dogs abuse in return on a daily basis.

In the majority of cases he's correct, too.

Sounds like you and your pals have decided his face doesn't fit, because as far as I can see the whole forum has been full of forthright opinions,and pisstaking like that, for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.