Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfclovin88 said:
bobmcfc said:
They are getting Falcon Punched in the c^%#* next week, blood and thunder is coming you bin dipping ghetto rat, arse rimming twangers ;)

Now back to watching the boat race

You tell em bob.

It needed saying

2012 man city premier league champions never in a million year did I ever think city would win the premier league before Liverpool they can never take that away from the record books

so all of them years united kicked your ass and fergie had you in his pocket
up step little old Manchester city to show how its done not in my life time fergie said betfred paid out saying first past the post read my lips first past the post fergie you do your job I know mine

superseiyan said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
davymcfc said:
Signs of a title winning side not playing well but still getting the three points. Rodgers doing a truly great job.

Rodgers as been very lucky he's had no injuries,not like us.

This again?

I see ironic sarcasm isn't one of your strong points.

Mind you, considering you're a Liverpool follower that isn't exactly surprising.

Damocles said:
superseiyan said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

This again?

I see ironic sarcasm isn't one of your strong points.

Mind you, considering you're a Liverpool follower that isn't exactly surprising.

I like that. Excellent choice of term that accurately describes the Red Scouse without resorting to profanity.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
davymcfc said:
Signs of a title winning side not playing well but still getting the three points. Rodgers doing a truly great job.

I'll admit that the injuries they've had this season haven't been to players like Suarez, Gerrard, Sturridge, etc. but Coutinho, Sakho, Suarez, Henderson and Enrique have all missed large chunks of this season for different reasons. That's like us losing Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Fernandinho for large parts of the season.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
davymcfc said:

I'll admit that the injuries they've had this season haven't been to players like Suarez, Gerrard, Sturridge, etc. but Coutinho, Sakho, Suarez, Henderson and Enrique have all missed large chunks of this season for different reasons. That's like us losing Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Fernandinho for large parts of the season.

Henderson hasn't been injured, actually. Sturridge has though, he missed nine games.

Turner89 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Henderson hasn't been injured, actually. Sturridge has though, he missed nine games.
You're right.

I'm forgetting that Physio Room registers any knock whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.