Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Rossy said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
davymcfc said:
Signs of a title winning side not playing well but still getting the three points. Rodgers doing a truly great job.

Rodgers as been very lucky he's had no injuries,not like us.

Rodgers has been the luckiest **** walking. Even his face is like "Fuck me how have I got this far" No injuries ONLY one competition the've competed in. They don't deserve the league!!! if they was in all 4 comps week in week out, with injuries to key players and they win fair enough. The've rode the fuck out of lady luck.

great post! - and where have all these scouse nudgers come from with all these posts on a city forum!

Turner89 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I'll admit that the injuries they've had this season haven't been to players like Suarez, Gerrard, Sturridge, etc. but Coutinho, Sakho, Suarez, Henderson and Enrique have all missed large chunks of this season for different reasons. That's like us losing Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Fernandinho for large parts of the season.

Henderson hasn't been injured, actually. Sturridge has though, he missed nine games.

Yet he easily does the most running. Weird. I guess the way some people are made of glass (Agger), others seem indestructible.

Off-topic but related, didn't Messi have a run of a couple of seasons with no injuries initially?

superseiyan said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
davymcfc said:
Signs of a title winning side not playing well but still getting the three points. Rodgers doing a truly great job.

This again?

I know right? We have been plagued with injuries, mainly to our back four which has resulted in us chopping and changing. Probably why we concede so many.

Also Sturridge has been out, Enrique is out for the season, Gerrard has been out, Agger has, Lucas has constantly on and off.

Don't make ridiculous comments.

LFC-Fans said:
Great result today! Made hard work of it, but hey we've answered the question thrown at us.

...Onto City. Bring it on! Come on redmen!

Come on redmen???!!! Pass a bucket I'm gonna heave!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 pm --<br /><br />
LFC-Fans said:
superseiyan said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

This again?

I know right? We have been plagued with injuries, mainly to our back four which has resulted in us chopping and changing. Probably why we concede so many.

Also Sturridge has been out, Enrique is out for the season, Gerrard has been out, Agger has, Lucas has constantly on and off.

Don't make ridiculous comments.

You forgot to mention missing the cheating cannibal c*nt for 20 games as well!

apparently its already over.....they have won it FFS !

lets give them a guard of honor !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.