bluevengence said:
Shaggy said:

Is he actually saying "I don't believe it, la"

I like how turtle head next to him gives him a nosh to cheer him up

Just spat tea everywhere, pissing meself laughing, brilliant

lauralouise said:
MSP said:
lauralouise said:
Think the point there is that even if Suarez drops off in the last 15-20 minutes of a game it shouldn't matter too much, not when you're 3-0 up anyway.

Of course it does. Top manager subs him and brings defensive player, specially at 3:1 when dream about catching goal difference is gone and Palace went to mental mode.

And it's not just Suarez, your midfield was non-existent in those moments. And it's not first time that your 2nd half performance heavily drop because your players have been crocked playing all the time last few months. You almost bottled it against us too despite being way on top in first half.

-- Tue May 06, 2014 4:04 am --

Where is our redwolf? :D

Yeah, but that's a decision Rodgers makes - not Suarez - which is essentially what I think he was getting at in that quote, that the players weren't at fault. I don't blame Suarez for being knackered, he's played his little heart out this entire season, bar his ban at the beginning.

But yeah, I agree. Which is why I think Rodgers, with the squad he's got, has done exceptionally well this season and why we couldn't really ask for more when it comes to the players efforts. I just wish we'd had Henderson these last couple of matches, he's been a really big miss.

Should have kept his studs to himself then. Dirty bastard !

This also shows how Liverpool have played under no pressure the entire season and yet as soon as they became favourites for the league they have royally fucked it up. Their fans will tell you they aren't arsed and what a great season they've had but it will be years if not decades until they get another chance to win it

dcj said:
Just had a fella banned on another forum for bringing up the “Liverpool fans were jumping turnstilesand passing tickets back to others and the away end was overful“ I've looked on the Palace forum and they've said the same. Very short memories that lot considering the anniversary .
Also seen this on another forum but not sure how it would work as the turnstile stewarding seemed quite thorough when we were there.
As an aside; at Sid James Park you have to be thinner than an anorexic tapeworm to get through the turnstiles. A couple of years back I heard a City fan asking the stewards the reason and he said it was due to fans trying to jib in. Mainly rags and dippers.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:
80s Shorts said:
[bigimg]http://abload.de/img/suarezokxta.gif[/bigimg]

He's not crying at all, the fucker is cheating the crying too :D

I reckon he actually thinks Rodgers is a complete cock and is pissing himself laughing.
He'll be playin for real madrid next season wait till he gets to uruguay camp for world cup n he will start to spout shit about how liverpool threw away title n he wants to go to spain for his family

The collective whole of football fans are willing us on

They know if Liverpool win it, it will be rammed down everyone's throats for years to come, and that is why there is so much joy on every football forum and twitter, now it is up to us, even the Villa fans I know want us to win on Wednesday!

Ducado said:
The collective whole of football fans are willing us on

I wouldn't go as far as that, and neither would you if you listened to the on-air care in the community project that is Talksport.
There are a lot of very bitter folk out there who don't so much harbour a grudge but feed it hourly, and they would love it like Keegan if we screwed up.
At best, most neutrals just see us as the best worst case scenario - a bit like saying you would rather have a head cold than terminal cat aids, when ideally you wouldn't choose either.
We stopped being everyone's favourite second team some time ago, possibly around the time that we stopped being shit and started to compete again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.