What the fuck is that in the middle?

Is he actually saying "I don't believe it, la"

Shaggy said:
Manchester_lalala said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?

Is he actually saying "I don't believe it, la"

I think "eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye ddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnntttttttttttt b'leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeee dddddddddddddaaaaaaaatssszzzzzzzzzzzzz,aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".. with maybe a ' larrrrrrr' after it.

mad4city said:
tommybooth said:
Turned the telly off at 3 nil. Expected to find out this morning they had gone on to win 5 nil. Party on.
We had a power cut at 1-0.Followed the game on my Sky App.
Went to bed at 3-0 and read the FFP thread on here. Lights came on just in time for MOTD. Said I'd force myself to sit through it.
I knew from the second I saw Fowler and Hamann, that their precious Liverpool had fuckd up.
Turned off at 3-0 on 70 minutes to watch the Talented Mr. Ripley, went to check the score on Teletext at about half 10, saw the headline "Liverpool blow big lead to drop points", promptly fell off the couch laughing. :) Fair few texts from Irish pool fans after Suarez's goal on how many they were gonna win by, I'm going to be the bigger man and not reply tbh, it's funnier when they're dreading the reply all day :)

Ancient Citizen said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Has Scouse Jimi been sighted recently?
That Yorkshire dipper was all over Bluemoon like a rash when they were 1/6 on, before the wheels fell off, so where the fuck is he now?
I feel another batch of limericks coming on later, after the the sad twat signs on and picks up his methadone.
With apologies to Kerry, and the girls of Atomic Kitten;

'Thinkin' back to where we 'ad bin,'

'Beatin' Mancs and City, an' it's ours to win,'

Someone gi' me 'ugs,'
'An' pass me fuckkkkin' drugs,'

'I'm scatchin' on the dole agen.'

You've had your day in the sun
With Brenda, your own chosen one
But 'twas doomed from the start
Now it's all come apart
Putrid Pulis has spoilt all your fun.

I don't know if it's been mentioned on here but does anyone else appreciate the karma coming from the fact that Palace scored 3 in 9 minutes.
Perhaps there really is a God and he's trying to teach entitledpool some humility?

Whats the old saying. "Goals win games but defences win titles" Brenda's kick and rush, sorry pass and move warriors have proved the point perfectly.

ColinLee said:
I don't know if it's been mentioned on here but does anyone else appreciate the karma coming from the fact that Palace scored 3 in 9 minutes.
Perhaps there really is a God and he's trying to teach entitledpool some humility?
#JFT39?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.