Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

One thing that I have not read anywhere is the fitness levels of that team they looked exhausted after half time, in fact Palace looked a lot fitter, strange

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mrmcfc said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

'Oh, for fuck's sake don't tell me they've run out of pies...'
It's like a Young Offenders Institute day out.
There must be more tags there than a fucking watch shop.
Are the two slap heads giving Jabba a blow job

Marvin said:
The office Liverpool fans critical of their manager for his tactics against Chelsea and Palace

The seed of doubt has been planted

Exactly the same amongst the 15-20 I work with.

One of them said 'I've never ever been so ashamed of my club' after last night's shenanigans.

Blamed Brenda to a man.

-- Tue May 06, 2014 8:56 pm --

MCC said:
Sigh said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Perhaps we should arrange a date between the two of them?

Room for one more? Only one mind.
witchhunt.gif

I always enjoy the kid being used as a pogo stick by yellow fatty. He can go for me.

Teeth bottom left is mega. Looks like bale.

Newtons.<br /><br />-- Tue May 06, 2014 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
bammy blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mcmanus said:
Me thinks Jabba The Hut Guy is going to become our new Speccy Tubby Blonde Girl at Sunderland. Classic.
Perhaps we should arrange a date between the two of them?

If they managed to successfully breed then you think this would be the product??

picture-91.png

Barnes is looking well.

Love RAWK
We'll be having these next season, oily underserving moneybag cheating shite. Fucking hate that they're going to win it. I seriously despise them and Chelsea almost as much as the Mancs. Bastard c*nts...they've just ruined the integrity of the competition, like Chelsea did.

Oh injury? Here's another 400 million quid. Go on buy Adebayor, Jo, Santa Cruz, no no, please also buy Joleon Lescott for 25 million. Fucking c*nts. Fuck off. Oh Aguero's broken his little toe? No Manuel, don't get your moppy hair in a friz, don't worry he's another 50 m for Negredo and Jovetic. Jovetic who? The 25 million quid player whose been wiping Dzeko's arse with his giant nose this season. Fucking c*nts.

I just want to see some sanctions for 1 season on this shite club. Lets see how many of them c*nts are banging on about Toure's and Kompany's undying love for the club whose name they hadn't heard until the wads of cash were flocked in their face and made Manchester fucking City their dream club.

312zj88.gif

greasedupdeafguy said:
Love RAWK
We'll be having these next season, oily underserving moneybag cheating shite. Fucking hate that they're going to win it. I seriously despise them and Chelsea almost as much as the Mancs. Bastard c*nts...they've just ruined the integrity of the competition, like Chelsea did.

Oh injury? Here's another 400 million quid. Go on buy Adebayor, Jo, Santa Cruz, no no, please also buy Joleon Lescott for 25 million. Fucking c*nts. Fuck off. Oh Aguero's broken his little toe? No Manuel, don't get your moppy hair in a friz, don't worry he's another 50 m for Negredo and Jovetic. Jovetic who? The 25 million quid player whose been wiping Dzeko's arse with his giant nose this season. Fucking c*nts.

I just want to see some sanctions for 1 season on this shite club. Lets see how many of them c*nts are banging on about Toure's and Kompany's undying love for the club whose name they hadn't heard until the wads of cash were flocked in their face and made Manchester fucking City their dream club.

312zj88.gif

It's even funnier if you shout it out loud in a scouse accent

greasedupdeafguy said:
Love RAWK

BJriUPpCIAIYBxO.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.