Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Rammyblues said:
Maybe we are getting a little ahead of ourselves, fuck it up twice and the next vids could be pictures from Sunday showing us and the players doing the same thing. I wish all this stuff could be banned until next monday, then let the "flood" gates open boo hoo.

With you on this one Rammy. Not comfortable with the amount of piss taking going on. Both lambert and allardyce are not city lovers and I'm sure would love to put a spanner in the works. This is not done yet.

Rammyblues said:
Maybe we are getting a little ahead of ourselves, fuck it up twice and the next vids could be pictures from Sunday showing us and the players doing the same thing. I wish all this stuff could be banned until next monday, then let the "flood" gates open boo hoo.

But we're not getting ahead of ourselves, saying that we've won it, as the red dippers were doing up until very recently.

We're simply relishing the Schadenfreude of seeing an arrogant bunch entitled fuckers being brought back down to earth with an extremely hard bump!

The office Liverpool fans critical of their manager for his tactics against Chelsea and Palace

The seed of doubt has been planted

Prestwich_Blue said:
mcmanus said:
Me thinks Jabba The Hut Guy is going to become our new Speccy Tubby Blonde Girl at Sunderland. Classic.
Perhaps we should arrange a date between the two of them?

Room for one more? Only one mind.
witchhunt.gif

I always enjoy the kid being used as a pogo stick by yellow fatty. He can go for me.

Sigh said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mcmanus said:
Me thinks Jabba The Hut Guy is going to become our new Speccy Tubby Blonde Girl at Sunderland. Classic.

witchhunt.gif

I always enjoy the kid being used as a pogo stick by yellow fatty. He can go for me.

Teeth bottom left is mega. Looks like bale.

Sigh said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mcmanus said:

witchhunt.gif

Always think that looks like the Cockney comic, Micky Flanagan, bounding own the middle.

flb said:
http://youtu.be/mfS5uumGu7Q

Apologies If already posted

just watched about 10 times and laughed just as hard each time, brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.