Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

The Fat el Hombre said:
I could laugh and poke fun at all those wankers in that arsenal gif all day, still can't take much delight in the liverpool one though. Just look like normal guys to me who are all devastated and heartbroken after watching their side look so good and push so far only before dramatically collapsing. I think there's only rags I could take pleasure in seeing that happen

"I don't believe this" is what the bloke in the middle appears to say. We've all been there! Give the guy a break.

Like a scouser would not take the piss with their legendary sense of humour.

We win it. Jabba The Hut stays.

mcmanus said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I could laugh and poke fun at all those wankers in that arsenal gif all day, still can't take much delight in the liverpool one though. Just look like normal guys to me who are all devastated and heartbroken after watching their side look so good and push so far only before dramatically collapsing. I think there's only rags I could take pleasure in seeing that happen

"I don't believe this" is what the bloke in the middle appears to say. We've all been there! Give the guy a break.

The guy looks like he has some medical condition, even I feel a right **** for my post of 'cheeky scouser' last night. Maybe we should let it be.

6one said:
Liverpool have greater resources than both, particularly Everton and Spurs were in usual disarray.

So Liverpool should have got minimum of 4th this season anyway.

Also, we're they not underachieving in 7th last year? Again when you compare resources/squad(what Liverpool love to analyse us by) to Everton/spurs/arsenal.
They have the 5th highest wage bill behind us, Chelsea, the rags and Arsenal. so last season they underachieved badly. This season, with the rags doing so badly, logic would suggest 4th place would be their target. So finishing at least second (as it looks like they will) is a slight over-achievement.

big blueballs said:
What has happened with Liverpool doesn't surprise me in the least....every man and his dog within the media have been saying for the last couple of months it was Liverpools, they were going to do it for Stevie G and the 96 and so on....the fans have been singing we're gonna win the league since March at matches , welcoming the team bus at home matches like it's some kind of religious celebration, cult like....having tee shirts printed with champions 2014...the wining streak they were on 12 wins on the spin or whatever it was and expecting it to continue till the end of the season, never going to happen....fans of other clubs so called neutrals sick of the media ramming it down the throats and wanting Liverpool so unbelievably biasedly to win it and those clubs in the way arrogantly expected to be swept aside in the red tide, I thought Palace fans were up for it more last night than they were against us( I may be wrong) but that is down to media perception of Liverpool in my opinion

When you look at all the above and the numerous things I have probably missed it is no surprise to me that Liverpool looked to have blown it....the pundits and the Liverpool loving media written and spoken have in my mind had a big part in their downfall, constantly stating it was Liverpools and this is what I will find most satisfying if we go on to pick up the league title on Sunday

Agree with you. When they played the Spuds at home at the end of March the procession to greet the team bus started at the Pier Head. With their flares,15 ft flags and "We're gonna win the league" songs. I thought at the time it was a bit premature with about 7 games to go.

It is as the pundits say "In our hands'. But I won't be counting any chickens until we get the required results.

If we do. Then I'll celebrate.

big blueballs said:
What has happened with Liverpool doesn't surprise me in the least....every man and his dog within the media have been saying for the last couple of months it was Liverpools, they were going to do it for Stevie G and the 96 and so on....the fans have been singing we're gonna win the league since March at matches , welcoming the team bus at home matches like it's some kind of religious celebration, cult like....having tee shirts printed with champions 2014...the wining streak they were on 12 wins on the spin or whatever it was and expecting it to continue till the end of the season, never going to happen....fans of other clubs so called neutrals sick of the media ramming it down the throats and wanting Liverpool so unbelievably biasedly to win it and those clubs in the way arrogantly expected to be swept aside in the red tide, I thought Palace fans were up for it more last night than they were against us( I may be wrong) but that is down to media perception of Liverpool in my opinion

When you look at all the above and the numerous things I have probably missed it is no surprise to me that Liverpool looked to have blown it....the pundits and the Liverpool loving media written and spoken have in my mind had a big part in their downfall, constantly stating it was Liverpools and this is what I will find most satisfying if we go on to pick up the league title on Sunday

Agree with you. When they played the Spuds at home at the end of March the procession to great the team bus started at the Pier Head. With their flares,15 ft flags and "We're gonna win the league" songs. I thought at the time it was a bit premature with about 7 games to go.

It is as the pundits say "In our hands'. But I won't be counting any chickens until we get the required results.

If we do. Then I'll celebrate.

Anyway - good news.

Brenda is about to sign a new 4-year deal apparently according to The Telegraph. Plus he'll be given significant funds, hopefully to be spent on the sort of dross he bought last summer. Then hopefully Suarez will go to Madrid and we'll see how good his managerial skills are then.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyway - good news.

Brenda is about to sign a new 4-year deal apparently according to The Telegraph. Plus he'll be given significant funds, hopefully to be spent on the sort of dross he bought last summer. Then hopefully Suarez will go to Madrid and we'll see how good his managerial skills are then.

They've got Aspas, they'll deal with it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyway - good news.

No he won't because they don't throw a bucketful of money at it.

That doesn't include Suarez, obviously. Or Sturridge.

Or Carroll and Downing for that matter.

dronefromsector7g said:
mcmanus said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

The guy looks like he has some medical condition, even I feel a right **** for my post of 'cheeky scouser' last night. Maybe we should let it be.

Fair do's.. I'm off to laugh at Harry Potter in same gif.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.