Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

MSP said:
Not the fan of making jokes at someone's look, specially when it might even be health related, but out of that couldn't give a shit what they felt when Gayle scored third.
Agreed. He was just a fan who happened to be caught on film and he may not be great looking but still we don't need to take the piss out of him. He could have a health issue. But still, fuck those scousers.

shackattack said:
i love the fact that on sunday they locked the everton thread and when someone enquired where the everton thread had gone they locked that also.
Not surprising. As always, they can give it out all day but can't take it. I got my posts deleted from a Liverpool section of a general football forum. When I posted them again in the general section (which the Liverpool moderator doesn't control), her response was "well don't post in our forum then." It wasn't even piss taking. After that it was though.

gwt said:
MSP said:
Not the fan of making jokes at someone's look, specially when it might even be health related, but out of that couldn't give a shit what they felt when Gayle scored third.
Agreed. He was just a fan who happened to be caught on film and he may not be great looking but still we don't need to take the piss out of him. He could have a health issue. But still, fuck those scousers.

Yeah I kind of feel bad at people making fun of that guy's looks. But I'm completely on board with all other abuse directed at Brenda, the club in general, and their deluded candlewanker vermin supporters in general.

What a bunch of classless twats. WHEN (and not an instant before) VK lifts that trophy I am going to embark upon an epic rampage of piss-taking against them in every venue I can find.

I agree, I don't like that either making fun of his appearance, he could well be a nice fella. It's always amusing watching fans reactions after losing a big game, as long as it isn't your own team!

I think Liverpool should be happy they went on an amazing run, but they don't really last. Chelsea and Palace were always going to be difficult games. They were fortunate enough to beat City when there could have easily been a sending off and a penalty at the death. In my opinion they've had numerous rub of the green decisions (just like Chelsea) this season

I really don't rate their goalie at all, infact I think he's pretty awful, their defence isn't much better either. If he can sort all that out and spend wisely I'm sure they could be useful again next season

FOR HIRE, DUE TO LATE CANCELLATION, ONE OPEN TOP BUS...

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT----

LIVERPOOL FC.. Anfield Rd, Liverpool, Merseyside L4 0TH

lrg-upload-20090302095700-Open_Top.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyway - good news.

Brenda is about to sign a new 4-year deal apparently according to The Telegraph. Plus he'll be given significant funds, hopefully to be spent on the sort of dross he bought last summer. Then hopefully Suarez will go to Madrid and we'll see how good his managerial skills are then.

Doing things the right way then? The man is a clown.

The thing is Mourinho has been mouthing off his entire career, it's his personality and something he will always do. Love it or loathe it he will be talked about for years to come and will be remembered for his quotes and personality. It's cringe worthy to see a Northern Irish man emulate these antics almost over night. I use to like Rodgers when he was just himself. Now he's turning in to a twat.

foetus said:
From rawk...on rodgers new deal

Four year contract, four league titles, two Champions leagues, two FA cups, one league cup and at least one invincible season coming up lads.

Lol, it will be very funny when they don't qualify for CL next season :D

Holy shit, I actually don't mind Liverpool but these idiots are turning me away. I am running out of clubs I wish would qualify for CL, I didn't mind both Arsenal and Liverpool until I got myself to know their fans better :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.