Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

2012/13 - £49.8m loss
2011/12 - £40.5m loss
2010/11 - £49m loss
Total - £139.3m loss

UEFA should dock them points for that.

Liverpool: doing things the proper way since they imagined it.

MSP said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620108/Brendan-Rodgers-calls-goal-fest-shoot-Liverpool-Manchester-City-title-race.html

Palace and Newcastle team talk sorted.

He is trying to put those words in our manager's and players minds so we go all guns out for big wins and get caught at the back by counter attacks.

He is nowhere near stupid to think they'll score at least 11 more than Palace and Newcastle.

Would work a bit better if they didnt actually play their next game before us. Talk of a goalfest is one thing. Doing it is another.

They're going to need to win both games 6-0/7-0 to have any hope of winning the title.

Even though Palace are safe I can't see them rolling over, Pullis will be determined to win manager of the season (IMO he should get it)

Newcastle will roll over like a basset hound, wouldn't surprise me if that's 6-0 or more

Crouchinho said:
They're going to need to win both games 6-0/7-0 to have any hope of winning the title.

Even though Palace are safe I can't see them rolling over, Pullis will be determined to win manager of the season (IMO he should get it)

Newcastle will roll over like a basset hound, wouldn't surprise me if that's 6-0 or more

Even if we win the title ? Which will mean Pellegrini doing the double in his first year in English football. You'd pick a manager who has lost almost half his games ?

Found this beaut on RAWK

"Think the key is to be 2 up before half time. Then we need to commit as many men as we can up the pitch. A lot suggested we could win the title at Palace. I still think we can. I believe if we come away from there with a 5 goal swing we'll win the title. We done it at Spurs 0-5. Palace have only conceded 4 at most all season and that was under IH. That was different though. They're safe now. Pulis is the biggest factor in all of this. Hes a cnt through and through and will fight tooth and nail. But we have better players and a better manager.

Anyone else with me here that if we win by 5 we're champions? I cant see any other outcome if we do. The pressure on City then wont be to just win, but win big! We've got to ask the questions now. Of course this all depends on how the players show up and i trust BR and Peters to have them ready for this."

They could win 5-0 but we'd still have 4 goals on then before Wednesday. Even a 2-0 win gives us a 6 goal start for Sunday. Delusional Scousers.
I now understand why the rags fucking hate them with a passion.

lmjones1uk said:
Found this beaut on RAWK

"Think the key is to be 2 up before half time. Then we need to commit as many men as we can up the pitch. A lot suggested we could win the title at Palace. I still think we can. I believe if we come away from there with a 5 goal swing we'll win the title. We done it at Spurs 0-5. Palace have only conceded 4 at most all season and that was under IH. That was different though. They're safe now. Pulis is the biggest factor in all of this. Hes a cnt through and through and will fight tooth and nail. But we have better players and a better manager.

Anyone else with me here that if we win by 5 we're champions? I cant see any other outcome if we do. The pressure on City then wont be to just win, but win big! We've got to ask the questions now. Of course this all depends on how the players show up and i trust BR and Peters to have them ready for this."

Jesus tonight jeff, wtf goes through their tiny tiny minds,

lmjones1uk said:
Found this beaut on RAWK

They have to rack up massive scores in both games, that are actually greater than the GD + the goals City will score, they seem to have this notion that they are the team that scores the most goals, forgetting that City have scored exactly the same in the Prem as Liverpool, and a whole lot more in other competitions!
If City win both home games with an average goal tally of 3 or 4, Liverpool will have to score what? 17 more? Not going to happen

lmjones1uk said:
Found this beaut on RAWK

I had a sneeky look over there myself. I love it how most of them think uf they win tonight we'll bottle it, saying pressure will be too much for us. I mean it's not like we've been in this position before against our local rivals who happens to have won the premier league more times than anyone else.
If on the last day we're a couple of goals up I hope for a good rendition of 'ARE YOU WATCHING MERSEYSIDE'
Can't fookin wait

Another gem from Brenda.

I never thought Ferguson or Mourinho would be upstaged when it came to mind games.

Click on the link to read the full aticle.

Rodgers also pointed out the gulf in resources between his own side and Pellegrini's. "I saw the analysis Gary Neville did on us, [about] patience and the type of players and he showed Manchester City scoring late on in the game against QPR," Rodgers said. "What he didn't mention was Vincent Kompany one of the best centre halves in the world, passed it in to Yaya Touré, one of the best midfielders in the world, who passed it onto Sergio Aguero, one of the best strikers in the world, who passed it onto [Mario] Balotelli, one of the best young players in the world, who gave it him back and Aguero scored. You have world-class players right the way through the team and we are trying to build to that here."

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.nzherald.co.nz/soccer-football/news/article.cfm?c_id=86&objectid=11249787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.nzherald.co.nz/soccer-football ... d=11249787</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.