Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

They're fucking pathetic, they've tried to use every dirty tactic under the sun to win this and they call it fair game, have a go at us for us mentioning the booing was unsporting etc. Other way around they want it handed on a plate and will moan at everything that doesn't go their way, Rodgers has obviously done a good job but in my opinion if they win it they do it in a completely disrespectful way. I really hate Liverpool lately.

It's their entitlement attitude that irks a real holier than thou outlook.

The rags had had it right when they sang its never your fault, just look at their attitude to Everton.

While Rodgers mouths off about this and that believing he is some sort of psychological genius, anyone that saw the documentary about them pre season will know what I mean, we will win our two remaining games. And win them well.

Once he has lost he will still claim a moral victory and that no club can come from 7th blah blah blah bigging himself up. Just watch.

We go again shite.

Fuck off.

blueduff said:
They're fucking pathetic, they've tried to use every dirty tactic under the sun to win this and they call it fair game, have a go at us for us mentioning the booing was unsporting etc. Other way around they want it handed on a plate and will moan at everything that doesn't go their way, Rodgers has obviously done a good job but in my opinion if they win it they do it in a completely disrespectful way. I really hate Liverpool lately.

Next we will get accused of disrespecting the dead by not letting Liverpool win the title!
the guy is turning into a serious megalomaniac! he has never anything good to say about City, at least when Pardew called Pellegrini a fucking old ****, he apologied after, Rodgers has had one good season, and suddenly he's the new Shankley, he's not even fit to lick Houllier's shoes, I haven't detested a manager this much before, not even Fergie

Rogers and his big mouth running off again, what exactly is we are doing it the Liverpool way and where has it been for the last 20 years. Because this season they have cheated it every game they have played this season, every corner against them they have players holding the opposition, they have the biggest cheat I've even seen in Suarez in almost 50 years of football and from what I remember of the Liverpool way it was always pass back to the goalkeeper which made them boring as fuck, so you can shove the Liverpool way right up your sheriffs badge rogers and I bet you've had that bleached to match your teeth.

Have to say didn't mind rodgers came across as a nice likeable fella,but by fcuk this season he's got above his station spouting all sorts of crap and quite frankly cringeworthy mentions of hillsborough as well,if we win the league i have a good mind to go to his hometown of carnlough on the antrim coast and pin a city flag on his family home's door...

I hope palace get some really dodgy penalty and win 1-0, scouse whinging is really cathartic

Fallingbostel Blue said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620108/Brendan-Rodgers-calls-goal-fest-shoot-Liverpool-Manchester-City-title-race.html

Palace and Newcastle team talk sorted.

He is trying to put those words in our manager's and players minds so we go all guns out for big wins and get caught at the back by counter attacks.

He is nowhere near stupid to think they'll score at least 11 more than Palace and Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.