Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Brendas mind games leave a lot to be desired. He seems incapable of giving a press conference without talking more about us than his own team. He thinks he turning the pressure up on us, but really its just adding to his growing comical reputation.

Brenda never talks about Liverpool being knocked out of the COC in September, being knocked out of the FA Cup in February, and playing one game a week for the majority of the season, which in turn meant his players only played once a week, while the vast majority of our superstars played 3 games a week from the end of November to the start of Feburary.

And if it wasn't for one of their two superstars, namely Suarez, Liverpool wouldn't be where they are.

F*** off, Rodgers!

My mate is a Hammer. He's going to the game on Sunday .
He wants us to slam 6 past them as they are safe.
He hates Liverpool and says he cant wait to see us lift the trophy because its the closest West Ham will ever get to it .

Andy Dale said:
My mate is a Hammer. He's going to the game on Sunday .
He wants us to slam 6 past them as they are safe.
He hates Liverpool and says he cant wait to see us lift the trophy because its the closest West Ham will ever get to it .

that'll do nicely..

dw7 said:
Wasn't it lescott that passed it to de Jong. Yaya went off in the first half. He should of got his eyes done instead of his teeth

sure was, rodgers is turning into the village idiot

If I was in his position and I'd elected to engage in the game he's playing, I would make absolutely sure that every word that left my mouth was accurate. To make the assertions he has, which are so demonstrably wrong (eg number of games won on the bounce, players involved in a particular move) suggests he is either:

Stupid

A pathological liar

Suffering from some sort of psychological disorder.

as no person of normal intelligence believing what they were saying would publicly say something which was so discernibly incorrect. imo he displays the hallmarks of someone with serious issues.

just saw something that slightly reassured me, since Liverpool beat United 3-0 on 16th March, they've only kept 1 clean sheet, and have conceded 3 against Cardiff (well so did we) and 2 against Norwich.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
If I was in his position and I'd elected to engage in the game he's playing, I would make absolutely sure that every word that left my mouth was accurate. To make the assertions he has, which are so demonstrably wrong (eg number of games won on the bounce, players involved in a particular move) suggests he is either:

Stupid

A pathological liar

as no person of normal intelligence believing what they were saying would publicly say something which was so discernibly incorrect. imo he displays the hallmarks of someone with serious issues.

I see your point GDM, but I can't help but think he's only doing what he thinks is best for his team in terms of relieving pressure etc.

Granted, to us it's frustrating as hell, but it's amateur hour all day with him, so it doesn't really bother me anymore.

He's a rookie at this level in terms of dealing with the media, he's nothing on our Pellegrini. The cream always rises to the top

Goo said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

Stupid

A pathological liar

I see your point GDM, but I can't help but think he's only doing what he thinks is best for his team in terms of relieving pressure etc.

Granted, to us it's frustrating as hell, but it's amateur hour all day with him, so it doesn't really bother me anymore.

He's a rookie at this level in terms of dealing with the media, he's nothing on our Pellegrini. The cream always rises to the top
I realise what he's trying to do, I am questioning his means of trying to deliver it.

He could say these things privately to his team, without them having any reason to question their veracity. Why would you invite ridicule upon yourself by saying things which are simply not true? Surely that undermines whatever you are seeking to achieve by saying those things in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.