Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

From another, more famous board:

I hope you're happy /sp/. You've got what you wanted.

A soulless, passionless, pathetic club winning the league. A team with shit fans. A team with mercenaries. A team without history. This is your champion team.

Fuck you.

Replies:

And still a far, far, far better choice than Liverpool by fucking miles.

Fuck off scouser

I would rather Altrincham spent £800m donated by a paedophile ring and won the league, than Liverpool did

24 years, lar, 24 years.

I rate this cock up along side Newcastle's in 1996. You know what's even sweeter though? The fact that one of your own, your leader fucked it all up.

foetus said:
Liverpool fan's comment from The Guardian

To follow on from a point a fellow Liverpool supporter made in the Guardian's MBM, I'd just like to register my disgust at this 'tackling' thing that Man City players engaged in today - a shameless act whereby they would snatch the ball off a Villa player without so much as a 'please' or an 'excuse me, good sir'. Not once did one of them say 'let me help you with that' to an opponent trying to take a shot. I find this behaviour entirely unbefitting of a gentleman, and I'm pleased you'd never catch a Liverpool player doing it.

Man City might be a point away from the title, but let's be honest, it's not worth losing one's fine comportment as a chivalrous gent for mere silverwear. It's for this reason that I urge Man City players to be as generous as possible towards West Ham on Sunday: let them have the three points, let others have the shiny trinkets, gentlemanly honour is more important!
oh dear
I've got a hunch he might not have been entirely serious, pal.

foetus said:

To follow on from a point a fellow Liverpool supporter made in the Guardian's MBM, I'd just like to register my disgust at this 'tackling' thing that Man City players engaged in today - a shameless act whereby they would snatch the ball off a Villa player without so much as a 'please' or an 'excuse me, good sir'. Not once did one of them say 'let me help you with that' to an opponent trying to take a shot. I find this behaviour entirely unbefitting of a gentleman, and I'm pleased you'd never catch a Liverpool player doing it.

Man City might be a point away from the title, but let's be honest, it's not worth losing one's fine comportment as a chivalrous gent for mere silverwear. It's for this reason that I urge Man City players to be as generous as possible towards West Ham on Sunday: let them have the three points, let others have the shiny trinkets, gentlemanly honour is more important!
oh dear
I actually find that a good post and quite funny :-)

I'm a Liverpool fan and it's the first (and probably last!) time I have posted on here. I just wanted to say well done. I know there's a game to go and I won't lie and say I don't want West Ham to win but I honestly think you'll walk it. You also deserve the title. You've got the best team, squad, defender, midfielder and you will no doubt argue striker! You can score goals at will but are brilliant at defending when you need to. Pellegrini has won the war of words over Mourinho by keeping quiet and he seems a classy guy.

There are loads of Liverpool fans on the official site forum that respect you as a club. We just want to see good football and whilst there are some that come on here trying to wind you up the vast majority respect the way you play.

Anyway, well done.

From RAWK

Is it wrong that I simply will not be able to congratulate City?

Not because I'm bitter. The race doesn't have to be against us, I still could not congratulate them.

I literally have NO respect for their success, purely because they are an Arabs toy.

Interesting that almost every attack on our owner points out his ethnicity.

If this were a multibillionaire Brit or American, would his ethnicity be mentioned so often? Not likely.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
foetus said:

oh dear
Your hunch is back?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
foetus said:

oh dear
It's hard to tell when it's a 'liverpool fan'

We're a "soulless club" with "shit" fans - ha ha. Why's that you plastic fuck, because we don't write poems and start crying when our fuckin cousin's hamster dies?

City is a proper club, not a pathetic plastic Asian whoring joke of a club - propped up by ageing glory hunters and grief marketing.

scousers will be hurting tonight - i work with a few and they though villa might do them a real favour tonight..

Hold on blues i don't think this rollercoaster is over just yet..

Although all the screen shots of the league table with liverpool top of the table and posts such as "where are the fucking hatters now" seem to have disappeared from my facebook news feed all of a sudden

bored at work said:
We're a "soulless club" with "shit" fans - ha ha. Why's that you plastic fuck, because we don't write poems and start crying when our fuckin cousin's hamster dies?

City is a proper club, not a pathetic plastic Asian whoring joke of a club - propped up by ageing glory hunters and grief marketing.

Couldn't put it better myself.

Fucking self pitying murdering cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.