Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

blueinsa said:
shackattack said:
dawlish dave said:
Can anyone tell me what is on the badge Brendan wears on his sleave.
Pretty sure its the hope for hillsborough logo.

Rogers is busy doing a Moyes with us whilst he was at your gaff mate.

The man has no fucking shame when it comes to his media work. Liverpool FC has become some uncontrollable cult of late and this cretin is at the head of it spewing out his tripe.

The club probably make him do it.

Joe Cole said that the club would tell him to say it's the biggest club in the world etc...

Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.

Thats how you deal with a parked bus Brendan, now fuck off no one thinks Liverpool are a great club anymore apart from you deluded dicks, you were once a great club like Preston and Leeds but that was a long long time ago, this was a Blackburn, Villa type one off season for you to try and win it and it looks like you have fucked it up, scousers are just a national laughing stock not just your football club but scousers on the whole

MSP said:
Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.

Haha brilliant, that's a guy who's hurting real bad, love it :)

foetus said:
RAWK ain't happy. They're hurting :)

Just had a look on their 'we're gonna win the league' thread. Apparently WHU are going to causes us trouble and we can slip up, not one ounce of acknowledgement that they have to a job. 3 points a given. Sums them up, arrogant till the end. Youd think they'd have learnt a tad about humility the past few weeks!

Liverpool fan's comment from The Guardian

To follow on from a point a fellow Liverpool supporter made in the Guardian's MBM, I'd just like to register my disgust at this 'tackling' thing that Man City players engaged in today - a shameless act whereby they would snatch the ball off a Villa player without so much as a 'please' or an 'excuse me, good sir'. Not once did one of them say 'let me help you with that' to an opponent trying to take a shot. I find this behaviour entirely unbefitting of a gentleman, and I'm pleased you'd never catch a Liverpool player doing it.

Man City might be a point away from the title, but let's be honest, it's not worth losing one's fine comportment as a chivalrous gent for mere silverwear. It's for this reason that I urge Man City players to be as generous as possible towards West Ham on Sunday: let them have the three points, let others have the shiny trinkets, gentlemanly honour is more important!
oh dear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.