Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

foetus said:
Liverpool fan's comment from The Guardian

To follow on from a point a fellow Liverpool supporter made in the Guardian's MBM, I'd just like to register my disgust at this 'tackling' thing that Man City players engaged in today - a shameless act whereby they would snatch the ball off a Villa player without so much as a 'please' or an 'excuse me, good sir'. Not once did one of them say 'let me help you with that' to an opponent trying to take a shot. I find this behaviour entirely unbefitting of a gentleman, and I'm pleased you'd never catch a Liverpool player doing it.

Man City might be a point away from the title, but let's be honest, it's not worth losing one's fine comportment as a chivalrous gent for mere silverwear. It's for this reason that I urge Man City players to be as generous as possible towards West Ham on Sunday: let them have the three points, let others have the shiny trinkets, gentlemanly honour is more important!
oh dear

This is brilliant.

No idea on overall accuracy but looks OK to me.

The main complaint seems to be our billionaire owner is richer than their billionaire owners (Arsenal have 2!) and ours is prepared to invest in the club and facilities out of his own cash.

1) Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan – Manchester City – £18.9 Billion
2) Alisher Usmanov – Arsenal – £11.1 Billion
3) Roman Abramovich – Chelsea – £8.5 Billion
4) Katharina Liebherr – Southampton – £3 Billion
5) Joe Lewis – Tottenham – £2.9 Billion
6) Malcolm Glazer – Manchester United – £2.7 Billion
7) Shahid Khan – Fulham -£2.5 Billion
8.tie) Stan Kroenke – Arsenal – £2.4 Billion
8. tie) Ellis Short – Sunderland – £2.4 Billion
10) Mike Ashley – Newcastle United – £1.7 Billion

John Henry - Liverpool - Somewhere between £600m and £1 Billion depending where you look.

Wretched Vengeance said:
foetus said:

To follow on from a point a fellow Liverpool supporter made in the Guardian's MBM, I'd just like to register my disgust at this 'tackling' thing that Man City players engaged in today - a shameless act whereby they would snatch the ball off a Villa player without so much as a 'please' or an 'excuse me, good sir'. Not once did one of them say 'let me help you with that' to an opponent trying to take a shot. I find this behaviour entirely unbefitting of a gentleman, and I'm pleased you'd never catch a Liverpool player doing it.

Man City might be a point away from the title, but let's be honest, it's not worth losing one's fine comportment as a chivalrous gent for mere silverwear. It's for this reason that I urge Man City players to be as generous as possible towards West Ham on Sunday: let them have the three points, let others have the shiny trinkets, gentlemanly honour is more important!
oh dear

This is brilliant.
Yeah I feel I may have let another joke go straight over my head. That's 2 in 2 days. Not on form. The part in bold caught my eye and I sort of skimmed through the rest...that's my excuse anyway ;)

bluemoondays said:
foetus said:

oh dear
I actually find that a good post and quite funny :-)

Absolutely - it's outstanding.

That fucking winds me up. You can see why they need a bigger stadium. More seats to pump in fake season ticket money. We'll have these cheating c*nts. Either on Sunday or soon after. Disgrace to football and a disgrace to all those City muppets who followed them down to the lower leagues.

City are no different to Newcastle. In fact they are worse. At least Ashley is just using Newcastle to promote his business. City are a PR exercise to cover up the appalling inequality and human rights abuses in the Gulf.
-RAWK admin after taking the bait on a shopped image of COMS (with villa in the wrong strip no less)

blightee said:
That fucking winds me up. You can see why they need a bigger stadium. More seats to pump in fake season ticket money. We'll have these cheating c*nts. Either on Sunday or soon after. Disgrace to football and a disgrace to all those City muppets who followed them down to the lower leagues.

City are no different to Newcastle. In fact they are worse. At least Ashley is just using Newcastle to promote his business. City are a PR exercise to cover up the appalling inequality and human rights abuses in the Gulf.
-RAWK admin after taking the bait on a shopped image of COMS (with villa in the wrong strip no less)

Human rights abuses in the gulf?

**** should be more worried about the families of 39 dead Juventus fans!

My patience with these scouse cunts has finally snapped.

Anyone have the figures of what us and Liverpool have spent in the last three/four years?

I'm just waiting for Sky's commentator on Sunday, going on about that "legendary Scouse wit", when the Kop start singing "14-0......we're gonna win 14-0", before the game starts.

......still, at least the "gentlemen" of the press thinks that Stevie Me is better than Yaya.

That's one thing they've "won"

I think we are starting to see why united hate the scousers so much... Not much i agree with them on, but they really are a bunch of self pitying twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.