Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

Cue me beginning the 'believe' speech trying to talk him round.

He stopped me dead and says

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

"You're dead right we are son"

I'd hope that if anyone posted that kind of shit on here that a mod would delete the post, and ban the poster.

i'm staggered at their total arrogance with regards the newcastle match( i know they should win)

its was all villa this and now fat sam that with no caution over their own game, for this alone is why they are rapidly approaching ragdom

blueinsa said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

Made up cult bullshit.

Hopefully the lads goldfish dies on Saturday and they miss the fucking bus due to being inconsolable with grief!
8zlcb4.jpg

RightTurnClyde said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Jesus wept! I suddenly have the need to eat a werther's original and hug J. R. Hartley.

I'm reading 'fly fishing' right now, and when I'm finished I'm going to roll my cap.

Those cunts on RAWK make me laugh

One poster said they hate the fact they can bring 20m plus player from the bench so we're just buying the title
in another post he said he can't wait for them to spend money in the summer!

fucking deluded bastards those lot.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Did he record his son saying that and then transcribe it?

That's some elegant words from the snip of a lad, worthy of internet immortality. Glad he recorded it.

They really are clutching at anything......another off rawk.....

Are you sure that dreams never come true?

In his wildest dream, Olly Murs never thought he would meet Mila Kunis, his dream woman. Look what happened on the Graham Norton Show.

So sometimes, dreams do come true. On Sunday, there is a very small but realistic chance that West Ham may beat Man City. Thus putting Liverpool in a position to win the League.

mac said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time I've realised that you're a pair of deluded cunts.
Edited for accuracy
Edited for even more accuracy.

I've never been on RAWK before, went on today and it's amazing. So many bitter scouse tears, so many terribly moronic opinions.

That fucking winds me up. You can see why they need a bigger stadium. More seats to pump in fake season ticket money. We'll have these cheating c*nts. Either on Sunday or soon after. Disgrace to football and a disgrace to all those City muppets who followed them down to the lower leagues.

"Fake season ticket money." What does that even mean hahahah

SuperYaya said:
I've never been on RAWK before, went on today and it's amazing. So many bitter scouse tears, so many terribly moronic opinions.

That fucking winds me up. You can see why they need a bigger stadium. More seats to pump in fake season ticket money. We'll have these cheating c*nts. Either on Sunday or soon after. Disgrace to football and a disgrace to all those City muppets who followed them down to the lower leagues.

"Fake season ticket money." What does that even mean hahahah
They're convinced that the Sheikh buys season tickets as that is the only thing that explains why there are supposedly "thousands" of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.