Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

Cue me beginning the 'believe' speech trying to talk him round.

He stopped me dead and says

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

"You're dead right we are son"

Made up cult bullshit.

Hopefully the lads goldfish dies on Saturday and they miss the fucking bus due to being inconsolable with grief!

blueinsa said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

Made up cult bullshit.

Hopefully the lads goldfish dies on Saturday and they miss the fucking bus due to being inconsolable with grief!

Lmao, you're all heart mate ;-)

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

That could not be more scouse if it tried.

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,will it be going to the Etihad dad,to see worthy champions , I fook in sick of all this self pity shite.will you buy me a yaya shirt.

Edited for accuracy

Dirty Harry said:
blueinsa said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Made up cult bullshit.

Lmao, you're all heart mate ;-)

Never did I think I'd share something in common with a rag but fuck me, my hatred of these scouse cunts has gone through the roof of late.

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Who posted that David Koresh....Sums up the scousers perfectly....

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Did he record his son saying that and then transcribe it?

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Jesus wept! I suddenly have the need to eat a werther's original and hug J. R. Hartley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.