Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Prestwich_Blue said:
SuperYaya said:
I've never been on RAWK before, went on today and it's amazing. So many bitter scouse tears, so many terribly moronic opinions.

That fucking winds me up. You can see why they need a bigger stadium. More seats to pump in fake season ticket money. We'll have these cheating c*nts. Either on Sunday or soon after. Disgrace to football and a disgrace to all those City muppets who followed them down to the lower leagues.

"Fake season ticket money." What does that even mean hahahah
They're convinced that the Sheikh buys season tickets as that is the only thing that explains why there are supposedly "thousands" of empty seats.

Really? hahaha

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

Cue me beginning the 'believe' speech trying to talk him round.

He stopped me dead and says

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

"You're dead right we are son"

Did he record his son saying that and then transcribe it?

I own a metal fabricating business in Liverpool and we've just had a good bit of business this week making and fitting a roof to an open top bus.

Actually, the above is a load of bollocks that I just made up but hey.... They started it!

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown · 12h
(Man City) What a fucking small club, I truly hope we murder them next season. Theyve been way too lucky with dodgy decisions this season

(Aston Villa come close to scoring) It crossed the line!! That goal line technology has been tampered with

(Man City score) I have no doubt maureen (Mourinho) has had a word in Bertrands ear to play that badly, the FA really need to investigate

(Yaya Toure) Could do with him breaking something in training during the next few days.

Such classy fans.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SuperYaya said:
I've never been on RAWK before, went on today and it's amazing. So many bitter scouse tears, so many terribly moronic opinions.

That fucking winds me up. You can see why they need a bigger stadium. More seats to pump in fake season ticket money. We'll have these cheating c*nts. Either on Sunday or soon after. Disgrace to football and a disgrace to all those City muppets who followed them down to the lower leagues.

They're convinced that the Sheikh buys season tickets as that is the only thing that explains why there are supposedly "thousands" of empty seats.

Maybe City should get thousands of Sheikh Mansour cardboard masks made for Sunday and hand them out at the game?

Kun Aguero said:
(Man City) What a fucking small club, I truly hope we murder them next season. Theyve been way too lucky with dodgy decisions this season

(Aston Villa come close to scoring) It crossed the line!! That goal line technology has been tampered with

(Man City score) I have no doubt maureen (Mourinho) has had a word in Bertrands ear to play that badly, the FA really need to investigate

(Yaya Toure) Could do with him breaking something in training during the next few days.

Such classy fans.
I reckon the second and third ones are Clarkie type stuff, and the last one is just a footie fan being a footie fan. As for lucky with decisions, well I think Liverpool are the last team to talk about good refereeing decisions.

Mind you, I can feel their pain from here. They were crowned by all and sundry after they beat us, and they bought into it (even the players). Even now, on here, we have Blues not daring to celebrate in case we fuck up on Sunday - if Liverpool were in this situation they would all have the rest of the week off work (!), and there would be televised vigils from outside Klanfield every night on telly. Stay classy Liverpool.

lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

Fucking hell.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
lafitz2008 said:
Off RAWK.....Cringe

That could not be more scouse if it tried.

It lost any plausibility when they mentioned the word "school".

Do scouse children know what "school" is?

Just went on RAWK for the first time...

Oh my god, I've never seen anything like it.

Is it not a joke site? Surely people can't be as deluded as that - no way. Unbelievable. They are insistent that they've win the league. Not a little bit hopeful, they're certain of it.

I'll share a few of the beauties I found on there:

"If it going to happen now its going to happen in the most dramatic fashion putting most of us in hospital with stress. City to demolish Villa on Wednesday with everyone and their family crowning them champions but still Sunday games to play. Both game nil all until the final few minutes when West Ham get a free kick in a dangerous position. Downing whips it in to Andy Carroll, mai gawd Andy Carroll. But Liverpool are drawing at home to Newcastle. 5th minute of injury time, ball breaks to the edge of the box AND STEPHEN GERRARDDDDDDDD!!!"

"All that running in wet clothes, will make it hard on sunday."

"If City draw with West Ham on Sunday, we just need to beat Newcastle 12-0.... do-able."

Jesus christ.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SuperYaya said:

Until recently, I thought only United fans peddled such shite. Now some of these deluded cunts are at it. Next they'll be saying the 7000 or so City fans that have so far each paid a £100 deposit towards a season ticket in the expanded part of the stadium for the 2015-16 season are a complete fabrication despite the fact that loads on here alone have confirmed that they've signed up to it.

Did you know that one clown on RAWK disputed our attendance figure for the WBA game the other week due to the fact that, wait for it, the Baggies apparently only sold 20% of their 3000 allocation? The prick actually thinks that West Brom had asked for the full allocation of tickets (as if), sold just 600, and assumed that the rest of the seats remained empty rather than being sold to our own fans. I can only imagine that the mouth-breathing fuckwit has never stepped foot inside a football stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.