Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

nowantads said:
bored at work said:
We're a "soulless club" with "shit" fans - ha ha. Why's that you plastic fuck, because we don't write poems and start crying when our fuckin cousin's hamster dies?

City is a proper club, not a pathetic plastic Asian whoring joke of a club - propped up by ageing glory hunters and grief marketing.

No need to bring up race. Don't forget manchester-city is getting more and more fanbase in asia nowadays.

think you will find the fanbase in s america is growing bigger than any other team in europe

Really want to rub it in to this slag's face at the office but I am remaining rational and humble! God I really want to laugh in her face, especially because she's a plastic fan, not even a scouser and was gloating heavily after their win at Anfield against us saying she was going to get a tattoo to celebrate.

foxy said:
Really want to rub it in to this slag's face at the office but I am remaining rational and humble! God I really want to laugh in her face, especially because she's a plastic fan, not even a scouser and was gloating heavily after their win at Anfield against us saying she was going to get a tattoo to celebrate.
Save it until after the West Ham game, then fucking hammer the twat. Smug always seems the best policy, as it really fucking annoys them. Oh, and really, really play on Gerrard with his fucking toe curlingly awful huddle after they beat us, and his slip - but only after Sunday!

malg said:
foxy said:
Save it until after the West Ham game, then fucking hammer the twat. Smug always seems the best policy, as it really fucking annoys them. Oh, and really, really play on Gerrard with his fucking toe curlingly awful huddle after they beat us, and his slip - but only after Sunday!

I can't fucking wait pal, she has a right gob on her. She was in the same bar watching the game as me when they beat us. She was celebrating like mad and I just said to her "well done on the win but there's a long way to go, you've not won it yet." She then gave me abuse gloating and saying "don't be so bitter because we've won it blah blah blah".

JULES said:
nowantads said:
bored at work said:
We're a "soulless club" with "shit" fans - ha ha. Why's that you plastic fuck, because we don't write poems and start crying when our fuckin cousin's hamster dies?

City is a proper club, not a pathetic plastic Asian whoring joke of a club - propped up by ageing glory hunters and grief marketing.

No need to bring up race. Don't forget manchester-city is getting more and more fanbase in asia nowadays.

think you will find the fanbase in s america is growing bigger than any other team in europe
"Asian" is a race. Okay.

Well done on missing the point btw. Take the chopsticks off your shoulder, blondie.

" Young Liverpool side" thats the next propaganda line.

Now I haven't looked but there are a few veterans in their line up.

Off RAWK.....Cringe

Dropped my middle one (aged 12) to the school bus this morning, and on the way I said to him "what do you reckon for City tonight then" ? He turns straight back to me and says "they'll probably win, and win again on Sunday, seriously dad our chance has gone I reckon"

Cue me beginning the 'believe' speech trying to talk him round.

He stopped me dead and says

"I do believe dad, i've always believed. I've just spent the last 2 months HONESTLY believing that we're going to be Champions. Beginning of every season you tell me we're going to have a good season, and I believe you because like you always tell me, we used to win things all the time, you've seen the reds do it and you know what it feels like. Grandad does the same, he always tells me that we're one of the greatest clubs in the world, and we're good enough to win things. The difference is this time, I've seen why now. Up to now i've seen us win the Carling Cup and beat Everton at Wembley but we haven't really won much else and I can't remember beating West Ham in the FA Cup. But, honestly dad, REALLY believing that we're going to be Champions for the last couple of months has been boss, i'd love us to nick it on Sunday, but if we don't we'll do it next year, I HONESTLY believe that now. We are getting there early for the bus again on Sunday aren't we,we ought to you know ?"

"You're dead right we are son"

foxy said:
malg said:
foxy said:

I can't fucking wait pal, she has a right gob on her. She was in the same bar watching the game as me when they beat us. She was celebrating like mad and I just said to her "well done on the win but there's a long way to go, you've not won it yet." She then gave me abuse gloating and saying "don't be so bitter because we've won it blah blah blah".
She sounds a right boot. Rub it in good and proper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.