Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

I've print screen shit loads of texts from a Liverpool fan 3 weeks ago when they beat norwich. Some of messages include:

Hahahahahaha you said we will never win the prem

All that money and you end up with the carling cup

We won't fuck up now

I bet your bricking it, I'm never going to let this down

We play more exciting footy and are a better team

You've got to win all your games to stand a chance

You got lucky vs qpr 2 years ago you jammy wankers

Your a joke club

Every club in the league fears us now

Hahahaha if we win it on Sunday I'm going to have so much fun we've these texts. My reply to every text was don't gloat yet, united fans did this 2 years ago.

mcmanus said:
From RAWK.

Me dad is right mithering ****. Asked me would City win so I told him yes and to put his last candle on it. Anyway he kept crying and ranting on about some believe crap so I just told him next time you come to mams' to walk me to the bus stop don't wear your fucking shell suit, it's easier to nick is wallet when e's goin ta court an in is posh pants. Cheeky fucker even wanted me to go on Sunday...... I told him to fuck off la. Missed the fucking bus to school too.
edited for truthfulness.

Oh, those toothless, delusional idiots just linked to the "empty seats" MEN article that 13 year-old twat/"journalist" wrote a few months ago.

Per this thread, there is hope for them in the summer as we are also supposedly going to be under a "transfer ban" (oh wait, that's Barcelona. Until it wasn't)

Also, there is going to be a "miracle" on Sunday so it is all sorted for them apparently.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=313839.0

I am trying VERY hard to hold onto my lifelong hatred of the rags as far as position #1 on the table of enemies. These thundercnuts are making it very hard on me this spring, though.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Had a little look on RAWK myself...

Anyway, the bigger victory for me, and I'm sure for football fans around the world was football itself being played so beautifully by Liverpool FC.

I don't see victory in Manchester City or Chelsea winning it. That's all OIL money.

Just abit devestated that football couldnt win it in the end, and it came down to oil money, and fake teams.

It would have been victory for football and just, beautiful to see Liverpool FC win. It's like... watching the beauty of mother nature...so pure and silent yet... it's the most beautiful thing out there and worth more than anything we see in this modern day and age.

It would have been so fitting for Liverpool to have won it. This team however is going to stick to my heart for the rest of my life, knowing that the way Brendan has set up the youth players and legends, bringing about a formidable spirit into the team.

I will remember that the most than City winning the title which in my view, isn't all that exciting at all.

Fuck me! Their actually worse than united fans. They'd have you think Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho and Henderson were academy products, and they pinched Sterling from QPR! Come on blues lets shut these daft twats up.

Lost for words.

Who wrote that? Lars from Norway?

Liverpool fans calling us 'plastic'? Interesting, as they were arguably the first 'plastic' club. The club that glory hunters latched on to.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Anyway, the bigger victory for me, and I'm sure for football fans around the world was football itself being played so beautifully by Liverpool FC.

I don't see victory in Manchester City or Chelsea winning it. That's all OIL money.

Just abit devestated that football couldnt win it in the end, and it came down to oil money, and fake teams.

It would have been victory for football and just, beautiful to see Liverpool FC win. It's like... watching the beauty of mother nature...so pure and silent yet... it's the most beautiful thing out there and worth more than anything we see in this modern day and age.

It would have been so fitting for Liverpool to have won it. This team however is going to stick to my heart for the rest of my life, knowing that the way Brendan has set up the youth players and legends, bringing about a formidable spirit into the team.

I will remember that the most than City winning the title which in my view, isn't all that exciting at all.

Fuck me! Their actually worse than united fans. They'd have you think Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho and Henderson were academy products, and they pinched Sterling from QPR! Come on blues lets shut these daft twats up.
barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicide-neil-patrick-harris-How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

They really are worse than united fans when it comes to delusion and cringeworthyness. Utter twats!

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

So pure, naturalistic "beauty" equates to: "everyone run into the box and throw yourselves to the ground," then?

proudbear said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

They really do come out of the woodwork when they think they might win something! Seriously cringy and just downright embarrassing. Look at this gem, you can almost see the bitterness pour out from them

ou know what galls me even more Timbo? That to the players, there's no real love or even passion for the club. More likely to kiss their bank statement than the club crest. Oh yeah, that club crest with the 3 fucking made-up stars.

They are indeed Mercenary FC, complete with ridiculous salaries and an artificially rigged chance at silverware every season. Soulless in every sense. They may as well have changed the club's name. Nobody grows up wanting to play for Manchester City, and that's not going to change in my lifetime. As for the fans, well the vast majority have drunk the Kool Aid and jumped aboard.

All of which is why I've delighted in watching them repeatedly fail in the CL, and long may it continue, however many times they buy their way to the title. Then there's the FFP arrogance. Hopefully UEFA prove not as toothless (or corrupt given Platini's beloved PSG) as we all fear, this mooted transfer cap is a positive sign at least.

The only redeeming factor they have is their current manager. Like Ancelotti (and Rafa) at Chelsea, the man has too much class for that club.

What's so funny and hypocritical about posts like this is that the cunts spouting this shite were no doubt cheering like fuck when Aguero won our soulless club the league 2 seasons ago.

I wonder what their definition of soul is anyway.

Writing stupid fucking poems with a YNWA tagline?
Knocking up vomit-inducing photoshops of Brenda looking up to the sky and asking Shankly and Paisley if he's doing a good job?
Claiming that the vast majority of neutrals want them to win the league?
Kicking Everton out of Anfield?
Causing the deaths of 39 innocent football fans and then blaming it on Chelsea fans?
Displaying a Steaua Bucharest 1986 banner?

I think I'll stick to supporting City thanks.

Mawkish sentimentalists who think the whole world is one big conspiracy against them, and who jib into grounds, attack innocent fans, and in some rare cases, stab them.

And these are a model of 'real' supporters, are they? Even those who come from that part of Huyton called Scandinavia.

I hope they go 34 years without winning a thing, and have at least one season in League 1. Then we'll see what great supporters they are. They are the Rags of Merseyside. Funnily enough, up until about 3 months ago my previously low opinion of this lot had risen considerably. I actually wanted them to win the title if we couldn't. Then they went to a lot of trouble to remind me what they are really like - at least as obnoxious as the Rags. I want Spurs to win it before they do, and I hate Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.