4 Bayern Munich £1.1bn +41%
5 Arsenal £767m N/A

6 Chelsea £511m -4%
7 Manchester City £508m +25%
8 AC Milan £504m -9%
9 Juventus £501m +22%
10 Liverpool £407m
*thumbs nose*

Just walked in from work so haven't read most of the last pages so...

Sorry for being a bit ffffikkkkkkkkkk mate but is that +% our revenue after in and outs ie ffp?

if so over how long?

buzzer1 said:
aguero93:20 said:
1 Real Madrid £2bn +4%
2 Barcelona £1.9bn +23%
3 Manchester United £1.65bn -11%
4 Bayern Munich £1.1bn +41%
5 Arsenal £767m N/A

6 Chelsea £511m -4%
7 Manchester City £508m +25%
8 AC Milan £504m -9%
9 Juventus £501m +22%
10 Liverpool £407m
*thumbs nose*

Just walked in from work so haven't read most of the last pages so...

Sorry for being a bit ffffikkkkkkkkkk mate but is that +% our revenue after in and outs ie ffp?

if so over how long?
No, it's how much the club is worth. In Revenue for 2012/13:
6th Manchester City e316.2m
12th Liverpool e240.6m

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I don't want to get into any wild predictions about the weekend , as the point I'm going to make remains the same whatever the outcome on Sunday.

There seem to be a number of points being raised by Liverpool fans to point to our unworthiness as Champions. From our lacklustre crowd and poor attendances to lack of players who genuinely care about the club. They are all assertions which could easily be challenged as wrong and undermined as inconsistent, but I'll leave that to others.

What I will take issue with, are the claims that we're a "plastic club" infested with newbie supporters. Whilst this may be true, to an extent, in the wider world, it certainly isn't the case, at least based on what I observe, at most games, certainly in the league. Doubtless this will be subject to some change as the club evolves over the coming years, but at its heart the club will still be followed by a group of supporters who share a common bond, which no Liverpool fan can hope to fully appreciate.

There is a rump of supporters, above the age of 40, who have actively followed the club for the last 30 odd years as it stumbled from one disaster to another. There are also younger fans who had to endure much of those difficulties, but their time of birth may have spared them to some extent. These are supporters who witnessed a once leading club, inflict wounds and mediocrity upon itself while they stood by, helpless. A group of fans who looked towards the top of English football, when City were no longer a part of it, with a mixture of regret and anguish, while their local neighbours swept all before them at a time when English football was gripped in a cycle of growth. All this against the backdrop of the teams at the top taking ever increasing measures to protect and calcify their positions, to exclude fallen giants like ourselves. And yet in spite of that these supporters carried on following the club in great numbers, wondering, in fact, if we'd even see a cup final again in our lifetimes. We managed to claw our way back to the top division and stay there, but the reality was that there was a glass ceiling in place through which we could not hope to break.

And then everything changed. By a combination of happenstance, circumstance and good fortune someone decided we were worth a punt and the outcome of that punt is there for all to see at the top of the Premier League with only a game to go.

So say all you will about the crowds and their lack of noise. It's all fair game, but know this:

Sitting there, in our stadium, with other people who I've shared this incredible journey with for the last 30 years, seeing the plans in and around the ground for greatness, watching some of the best players on the planet play for my club, planning Eurpoean aways which a decade ago were in the realms of fantasy, it does, at times feel a little unreal.

But to me, to us who've lived through that narrative, there's nothing about it that feels plastic in any way whatsoever. To have followed Manchester City for the last three decades and to end up where we currently reside feels anything but hollow.

It feels, in fact, absolutely fucking amazing.

I love this post.

Sort of related...I am unimpressed by the "atmosphere" of the likes of Dortmond, Crystal Palace and Portsmouth. It's cool as a melody in the background when you are watching a match on tv but at the ground I don't think continuous singing is anything to get all uppity about. It's not the noise that I like - it's the community - it's knowing that everyone around you has been through the same journey as you and are together. There are moments that you go wild but they are earned and not scheduled. People can say that we have a quiet stadium but that will never make me feel like we are below anyone else. We are who we are. And everyone else can think what they like.

Another classic from RAWK

"To congratulate City on winning the title is like praising Lance Armstrong for winning the Tour de France while riding a motor bike".

Heh, dry yer eyes..

RAWK has some very good posters so it's unfair to tar them all with the same brush. The only thing I'd disagree with in the post below is that this title race isn't over yet and Chelsea have won a lot of trophies in the Abramovich era but the general sentiment is decent enough and not loaded with bitterness:

About time to congratulate Man City I spose? Regardless of the advantages that they've had financially they have used the money very well, certainly a lot better than Abramovitch and the chumps at QPR. And Pellegrini is pretty sound. Most of their fans are fairly sound.

We have no complaints. We weren't quite good enough this time round.

since boxing day and the BR rant at your stadium the corrupt suits at PL headquarters have done their best to hand the league to them on a plate. so the red space cadets started to believe this themselves and in february they declared themselves the champions. as our neighbours we endured it all from the mutants - job applications for their victory parade, aldo, guards of honour, champions t-shirts ( 10 for a quid now), stevie g and his don't slip up speech after they played you ( oh the irony !!! ), and their capitulation over their last 2 games - it's been decades in waiting but worth it.
as for a plastic fanbase it just shows how out of touch the mutants really are. turning up at your training ground with pathetic pleading banners does not make you a proper club or fan. imagine their reaction if someone was racist to or had bitten one of their players? the kopite brain is a baffling one, calling another team plastics mmmm let me think - most kopites follow liverpool for reasons of self reflecting glory, so at the slightest hint of success the gloating begins. this was how they have been the last few weeks and the thought of supporting a non successful team is abhorrent to them - plastics indeed.

I hope you enjoy it Shack sir, the arrogance is...is...i have no words.

Hopefully you can mix it with the top 3 next season, Liverpool and Arsenal fans do my head in.

TCIB said:
I hope you enjoy it Shack sir, the arrogance is...is...i have no words.

Hopefully you can mix it with the top 3 next season, Liverpool and Arsenal fans do my head in.

it's been a lovely few weeks for sure, their fanbase are less tolerant than the most radical fundimentalist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.