Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Just watching them fail and cry themselves to sleep on Rawk is just a highly entertaining experience.

They've had registration disabled for what feels like forever so they can keep their precious little forum the wankers

Rant over!

MSP said:
Martin Samuel - It is only this season that Liverpool became the nation's second club.

This guy is going going pretty dumb recently-

Look, he's going to say things people here might not agree with. He's not City's mouthpiece, he has his own opinions. I don't get for a moment why people go into attack dog mode as soon as he doesn't write a paean of unmitigated praise to all things City. He's a good journalist, and City aren't perfect, and other clubs do exist.

Prestwich_Blue said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Have you noticed on this, Jabba the Hutt says something and the guy in the red hat, the two guys either side of him and the guy behind on the right with the beard all seem to turn and bow to him?

Remind me again..... which one of them has learning difficulty problems. Fucked if I know.

PinkFinal said:
Ambulance rocking sociopathic turds
socially-challenged may be a better term, they seem perfectly capable of expressing empathy towards each other.

Henkeman said:
MSP said:
Martin Samuel - It is only this season that Liverpool became the nation's second club.

Look, he's going to say things people here might not agree with. He's not City's mouthpiece, he has his own opinions. I don't get for a moment why people go into attack dog mode as soon as he doesn't write a paean of unmitigated praise to all things City. He's a good journalist, and City aren't perfect, and other clubs do exist.

Agree with you on Samuels, but why do the press keep on harping about Liverpool being the nations fucking favourites, when
we know MOST football fans can't abide the self entitled twats.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Henkeman said:
MSP said:

Agree with you on Samuels, but why do the press keep on harping about Liverpool being the nations fucking favourites, when
we know MOST football fans can't abide the self entitled twats.

I suspect people have rather loved the way they went for the title through most of the season just because it was a different and unexpected name. Never underestimate the draw of the underdog. And quite probably the general, mildly interested but not that bothered MoTD audience do have a soft spot for Liverpool this year.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Just found this doing the rounds on Twitter.

It's not just me, this is the single stupidest f***ing thing they've produced in a while right?

This is so cringe I can barely comprehend it

Imagine one of us doing that hahahahahahahahahaha

Jesus H Christ!!

Is there ANYTHING they won't invoke the 96 for? It's seriously distasteful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.