Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Ducado said:
To be fair Liverpool have impressed me this season and they are this years "flying out of the traps club" if they keep it up they could make 4th but its a very long season

Liverpool getting top four depends on them maintaining their current form, how well Arsenal can manage their squad and how quick can Spurs gel all their new players together.

I do have a feeling though that maybe one of last years top 3 could drop out of the top 4, it just feels like its going to be a very unpredictable season and I hope it's not us, but currently if we don't improve we are going to end up doing it!

I can't see any of the current top 4 being replaced this season especially by Liverpool

Bad loss today and will be a big blow to their confidence that, but they've got suarez coming back so that should give them a big boost

We're on 10 points already and at the end of last season we finished on 61 points and we talked about those extra 10 points that might have taken us into the Champions League - at this early stage we've got them.

bleed.blue said:
AFC14 said:
We're on 10 points already and at the end of last season we finished on 61 points and we talked about those extra 10 points that might have taken us into the Champions League - at this early stage we've got them.

Dear God

2 defeats in 4 days against average sides... Maybe next season will be their season.

They miss a hell of a lot without Coutinho. Limited spark, no creativity.

Too many defenders in the squad, no quality depth in the midfield.

Aspas is shit as well.

liverpools record with suarez in the team is woeful. they do better without him. they better hope he gets suspended again.

ws01 said:
They miss a hell of a lot without Coutinho. Limited spark, no creativity.

Too many defenders in the squad, no quality depth in the midfield.

Aspas is shit as well.
Yeah would've loved to have gotten Barry on loan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.