Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Lost Pilot said:
The shagging, I know the general rumor but was wondering where it came from lol

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/chelsey_harwood" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/chelsey_harwood</a>

I'm sorry I asked now lol I've now seen what a mangina looks like. Seems to be confirming the rumors, surely if thats not true Rodgers would sue.

Matty said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Reading that Aguero is out for the next six weeks...that is a massive boost, we only have Jovetic, Negredo, Dzeko, Nasri, Silva & Toure to worry about now..............................
You forgot Navas. If you play Flanagan against us he'll end up with the bends once Navas is through with him!

You mean the scouse cafu ;-)

Scouse_Jimi said:
Reading that Aguero is out for the next six weeks...that is a massive boost, we only have Jovetic, Negredo, Dzeko, Nasri, Silva & Toure to worry about now..............................

What's scary for you is at home this year we've scored more when aguero has gone off.....

You'll give us our biggest test I think but again you'll be dismantled by the style you play away from home, don't be surprised by another 4/5 or 6 from us!!!!!

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves when we talk about battering Liverpool. Yes, it's possible, as you say we've put 4 past United, and 6 past both Arsenal and Spurs, so we're clearly capable of handing them a proper mauling, but I din't think we'll have it that easy against Liverpool. I think we'll win, but not by such a huge margin. What we need to do is keep Suarez quiet. Seems simple enough when you say it like that, but obviously it'll be a struggle. I'm not looking forward to Demichelis trying to cope with him. The issue Liverpool have is that we need to keep Suarez quiet. They need to find a way to keep Negredo, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Navas etc etc quiet. It's the shear volume of attacking options we have that teams find it hard to cope with and that's why, ultimately, I think we'll have just too much for them on Boxing Day. I think we'll win, 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.