Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
citymad said:
You have to feel some sort of sympathy for Liverpool, they are definately not having the rub of the green. They hold the unfortunate record of hitting the woodwork the most times than anyone else (they seem to have this record often even in the Dalglish days). They also seem to be getting a few bad decisions against them in key games such as offsides and penalty claims. They deserved something out of the game today although they were no where near as good as when they played us.

no sympathy from me.

thirty five years of hard luck stories

chedinho said:
citymad said:
You have to feel some sort of sympathy for Liverpool, they are definately not having the rub of the green. They hold the unfortunate record of hitting the woodwork the most times than anyone else (they seem to have this record often even in the Dalglish days). They also seem to be getting a few bad decisions against them in key games such as offsides and penalty claims. They deserved something out of the game today although they were no where near as good as when they played us.

no sympathy from me.

thirty three years of sob stories and how next years the year.

citymad said:

So now they know how it feels when the top teams get all of the big decisions when playing against the smaller / lesser teams.

citymad said:

The last 3 trophies liverpool have won have been on penalty shoot outs, they have used up so much luck in the last 15 years , jamming their way through competitions that for it to really even itself out, liverpool must get bad decisions for the next century.

TGR said:
citymad said:

So now they know how it feels when the top teams get all of the big decisions when playing against the smaller / lesser teams.
All those penalties at the Kop they used to shrug off and have a chuckle about being "the way things are".

I'm not sure they find the whole set up quite as funny these days.

Second Scouse wedding in two days at my place - yesterday the blokes congregated around the bar spewing their hate about the injustice of our result. Today is a carbon copy, different group, exactly the same fucking whining! "It's the refs fault, we were the best team, the FA don't want us to win, etc"
I've spent most of the time trying not to laugh in their faces the soft cunts - unfortunately I have to remain a little bit professional though it's getting harder the more pissed they're getting!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TGR said:
citymad said:

All those penalties at the Kop they used to shrug off and have a chuckle about being "the way things are".

I'm not sure they find the whole set up quite as funny these days.
I remember Jan Molby scoring at hat-trick at Klansfield, all penalties.

I thought the Officials in the Chelsea Dipper game were much more harsh on the Dippers than in the City game.

After watching my BT recording the only real thing they could complain about at ours was the offside which was from the Linesman's flag so really not the refs fault.

Today however a deffo pen not given, Eto got away with a yellow , JT had an elbow incident and late on perhaps Oscar could have walked to name just a few things and yet no moaning from Brendon!!!

chedinho said:
citymad said:

no sympathy from me.

Plus three penalties against us back in the day in one match awarded by George Courtney. All that goes around comes around. And lest not forget Kevin Reeves disallowed goal in the first leg of the League cup. No sympathy from me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.