Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
I thought the Officials in the Chelsea Dipper game were much more harsh on the Dippers than in the City game.

After watching my BT recording the only real thing they could complain about at ours was the offside which was from the Linesman's flag so really not the refs fault.

Today however a deffo pen not given, Eto got away with a yellow , JT had an elbow incident and late on perhaps Oscar could have walked to name just a few things and yet no moaning from Brendon!!!

but the question is, will all of them get punished under the new retrospective punishment rules? Include Lucas in the list for retaliating.
imo, the refs yesterday were very lenient towards giving fouls for both this and the Arsenal games..

Frank the Yank said:
Henderson and Allen were the weak links. not good enough....
The Hondo was injured after 3 mins and Allen then had no chance.

sincity said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I thought the Officials in the Chelsea Dipper game were much more harsh on the Dippers than in the City game.

After watching my BT recording the only real thing they could complain about at ours was the offside which was from the Linesman's flag so really not the refs fault.

Today however a deffo pen not given, Eto got away with a yellow , JT had an elbow incident and late on perhaps Oscar could have walked to name just a few things and yet no moaning from Brendon!!!

but the question is, will all of them get punished under the new retrospective punishment rules? Include Lucas in the list for retaliating.
imo, the refs yesterday were very lenient towards giving fouls for both this and the Arsenal games..

No Mrs Webb saw all the incidents

kramer said:
sincity said:
blue b4 the moon said:

No Mrs Webb saw all the incidents
Yes but the new rules supposedly state that action can be taken for such fouls even if referee has seen it? Or have I understood this wrong?

What's all this sympathy stuff about? None from me. They've decide to standby an alleged "adult" who goes by the name of Suarez, who has twice bitten another adult during a sporting competition. The same person continually falls down on the field of play, rolls around, star dives, screams in fake agony and throws his arms up in the air in a fit of hard done byness! Well fuck you LFC and Suarez. You deserve each other.

blue b4 the moon said:
I'm getting sick of hearing that incident referred to as a disallowed goal. I've heard it universally described as such by the media and the dippers (Arsenal was the same), but the whistle went well before the ball was put in the net. It was a very dodgy offside call, but under no justifiable definition was it a disallowed goal.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 am --<br /><br />
baldybouncer said:
What's all this sympathy stuff about? None from me. They've decide to standby an alleged "adult" who goes by the name of Suarez, who has twice bitten another adult during a sporting competition. The same person continually falls down on the field of play, rolls around, star dives, screams in fake agony and throws his arms up in the air in a fit of hard done byness! Well fuck you LFC and Suarez. You deserve each other.
Couldn't agree more. And that 'definite' penalty yesterday would probably have been given had Suarez reacted slightly more realistically rather than diving straight into a triple salchow.

I applaud Mourinho for his post-match interviews where he criticised Suarez.

Someone has to stand up to his theatrics. If Liverpool are losing and they need a goal, anytime the ball gets in the area Suarez is liable to go down and the attempts get increasingly desperate.

In previous months I've taken a different view, claiming other players are just as bad, but having seen him recently, he is just off the scale.

Really it would have been better for City to see that game end in a draw, but I was glad they got beat

Bit rich from Mournho though to moan about theatrics. All he did was deflect attention from the blatant penalty Liverpool should have had. He did not moan when such Theatrics conned West Brom out of 3 points earlier in the season.
His team are up there with Utd for being the worst offenders. Luiz, Hazard, Oscar, Torres to name a few. Then there are the antics of his previous teams ie Madrid and him himself

I was at the match and besides the offside,thought the ref gave them fuckin everything.It's typical scouse poor us menatlity bullshit and if they wanted a penalty we should've got 4/5 ,as all Skrtel did was pull Kompany's shirt at EVERY set piece.
If that goofy cheating **** didn't add a triple salco and a fuckin yelp into every half challenge ,he may have got his penalty but ref's have started to ignore him.

blue b4 the moon said:

That Terry "elbow incident" shouldn't have even been a yellow.

But in typical Liverpool style it was a "surround the ref and force a booking" opportunity by the Liverpool players like they try at every opportunity they can. Terry had his eyes in the ball and both player jumped leading with an arm, as all players do, but because Terry got up higher his arm hit Allen in the cheek. It was a nothing incident.

One thing that I really noticed about Liverpool against us was all the crying and whining, surrounding the ref, slapping the floor, all putting their arms in the air shouting "hey" in unison...all to put pressure on the ref to give them a decision; all with an unprecedented amount of diving. Suarez jumps UP when even when he's fouled so it still looks like a dive, then grabs his leg and makes a ridiculous facial gesture like he's just stood on a land mine, probably with a scream too.

They've cried wolf too often and it's biting them on the arse in my opinion. Their fans are just as bad, they react like someone has taken an axe to their player, even when it's a fair challenge.

The biggest thing I took away from the Liverpool game wasn't that they were a good side, but that they were a pathetic set of soft cûnts. Then with Rodgers' comments afterwards, bitter too.

I reckon someone from higher up at the club told Rodgers he made himself and the club look like cûnts with his comments after the City game and he was told to react with some class in future. Being a bitter fucker does nobody any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.