Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Gerrard is close to being fit again. Be interesting to see how they go with him back. Prior to the Chelsea game, I actually thought they looked quicker and more dynamic without him. Coutinho looks the most impressive in that midfield for me. He would be the biggest miss if he got injured.
As for Aguero and Suarez; well, Tony Blackburn and Jimmy Saville were both top DJ's back in the day, but who would you want doing your daughter's birthday party?

ianw16 said:
I believe Gerrard is close to being fit again. Be interesting to see how they go with him back. Prior to the Chelsea game, I actually thought they looked quicker and more dynamic without him. Coutinho looks the most impressive in that midfield for me. He would be the biggest miss if he got injured.
As for Aguero and Suarez; well, Tony Blackburn and Jimmy Saville were both top DJ's back in the day, but who would you want doing your daughter's birthday party?
pmsl!

stony said:
LFC-Fans said:
FantasyIreland said:
Suarez had legitimate claims for fouls against him last Sunday,however,his previous antics and resulting reputation are now catching up with him and,as such,your team is now paying the price.

A situation manufactured purely by the player himself and I doubt anyone has a grain of sympathy.

He just can't win can he? He dives and fair play people moan. Even though half their team does it at least once in a game. Remember Balotelli? We had to put up sign his crap as well. At least Suarez gives everything for the shirt. Anyhow, when he does clean up his act to some extent and actually gets fouled, then it's "well he gets what he deserves"

Jealousy is not good, especially when you have Aguero.

Nothing to do with jealousy. You won't find anyone on here who says Suarez isn't a world class player. By the same respect, you won't find many who say he isn't a complete ****. He's made a rod for his own back. His cheating and disgusting antics proceed him, and whilst I can understand you defending your player, there really isn't any excuse for him.

We do remember Balotelli, but when Mario was letting off fireworks in his bathroom, Suarez was racially abusing his peers. When Mario was driving through Moss side with a wallet full of cash, Suarez was biting people.
Did you even watch the gif of him stamping on Kompany and then going down with an imagined head injury as though he'd been shot ? and you wonder why people don't like him and then have the fucking gall to suggest it's borne out of jealousy! Have a fucking word with yourself, He's a contemptible, despicable excuse of a human being. Great player, utter fucking ****.
Mario was nuts but in a funny harmless way. Suarez is nuts but in a bad way.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 am --<br /><br />The thing as well with Suarez is that when he really has been fouled, he is so over the top with the way he goes down. He actually makes legitimate fouls look like dives.

To be fair even with all the shit he's done I can't dislike Suarez as he is such a magnificent player, surely every fan of football knows what I mean, some of the magic he has pulled out this season gives you goosebumps. He's that good.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
To be fair even with all the shit he's done I can't dislike Suarez as he is such a magnificent player, surely every fan of football knows what I mean, some of the magic he has pulled out this season gives you goosebumps. He's that good.

No

aguero93:20 said:
ianw16 said:
pmsl!

Fucking hell close to the bone. Funny though.

Liverpool have agreed a 9million fee for Mohamed Salah from Basel, according to the Telegraph. Good signing if true.

Unknown_Genius said:
Liverpool have agreed a 9million fee for Mohamed Salah from Basel, according to the Telegraph. Good signing if true.
Good signing for them. I guess he will be competition for Sterling.

I am still not sure what formation Rodgers is building towards. Coutinho hasn't been at his best since his injury, but you would like him behind the striker. He seems to currently like his trio of Allen, Lucas and Henderson.

Bad news for Moses, who has not terrible for them. Think if this deal goes through the loan will be terminated and he will be sent back to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.