Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
LFC-Fans said:
Suarez is playing his diving trick again? I'm guessing you didn't watch the match and just went by what the press had quoted Mourinho saying in the post match interview?

Suarez had legitimate claims for fouls against him last Sunday,however,his previous antics and resulting reputation are now catching up with him and,as such,your team is now paying the price.

A situation manufactured purely by the player himself and I doubt anyone has a grain of sympathy.

He just can't win can he? He dives and fair play people moan. Even though half their team does it at least once in a game. Remember Balotelli? We had to put up sign his crap as well. At least Suarez gives everything for the shirt. Anyhow, when he does clean up his act to some extent and actually gets fouled, then it's "well he gets what he deserves"

Jealousy is not good, especially when you have Aguero.

LFC-Fans said:
FantasyIreland said:
LFC-Fans said:
Suarez is playing his diving trick again? I'm guessing you didn't watch the match and just went by what the press had quoted Mourinho saying in the post match interview?

Suarez had legitimate claims for fouls against him last Sunday,however,his previous antics and resulting reputation are now catching up with him and,as such,your team is now paying the price.

A situation manufactured purely by the player himself and I doubt anyone has a grain of sympathy.

He just can't win can he? He dives and fair play people moan. Even though half their team does it at least once in a game. Remember Balotelli? We had to put up sign his crap as well. At least Suarez gives everything for the shirt. Anyhow, when he does clean up his act to some extent and actually gets fouled, then it's "well he gets what he deserves"

? every time he went down in the etihad it was a dive, on one occasion holding his stomach while lescott was a clear foot behind his back, on another when his jersey was being pulled he flung himself theatrically through the air in the other direction. then your manager has a serious go at the ref and the referees have to review all the challenges in the game to see what the fucking story is and see all his ludicrous dives in slow motion from 5 different camera angles and they're already really pissed off with Rodgers. Chelsea game, Suarez gets fouled and throws himself theatrically to the ground, Webb sees how he's gone down and thought "sorry mate, you're not making a fucking fool out of me" how has he not brought it on himself?

LFC-Fans said:
FantasyIreland said:
LFC-Fans said:

Nothing to do with jealousy. You won't find anyone on here who says Suarez isn't a world class player. By the same respect, you won't find many who say he isn't a complete ****. He's made a rod for his own back. His cheating and disgusting antics proceed him, and whilst I can understand you defending your player, there really isn't any excuse for him.

We do remember Balotelli, but when Mario was letting off fireworks in his bathroom, Suarez was racially abusing his peers. When Mario was driving through Moss side with a wallet full of cash, Suarez was biting people.
Did you even watch the gif of him stamping on Kompany and then going down with an imagined head injury as though he'd been shot ? and you wonder why people don't like him and then have the fucking gall to suggest it's borne out of jealousy! Have a fucking word with yourself, He's a contemptible, despicable excuse of a human being. Great player, utter fucking ****.

stony said:
LFC-Fans said:
FantasyIreland said:

Nothing to do with jealousy. You won't find anyone on here who says Suarez isn't a world class player. By the same respect, you won't find many who say he isn't a complete ****. He's made a rod for his own back. His cheating and disgusting antics proceed him, and whilst I can understand you defending your player, there really isn't any excuse for him.

We do remember Balotelli, but when Mario was letting off fireworks in his bathroom, Suarez was racially abusing his peers. When Mario was driving through Moss side with a wallet full of cash, Suarez was biting people.
Did you even watch the gif of him stamping on Kompany and then going down with an imagined head injury as though he'd been shot ? and you wonder why people don't like him and then have the fucking gall to suggest it's borne out of jealousy! Have a fucking word with yourself, He's a contemptible, despicable excuse of a human being. Great player, utter fucking ****.

You should've been a poet, that is just beautiful that post......beautiful

LFC, I can understand people backing their own players up to a point, but defending Suarez's actions just robs you of any credibility.

If he played for anyone else you would despise him the way we do; and as for the Mario comparison, sorry but not even close, and it's telling that you have to name a player who doesn't even play for us any more.

Any response to the stamp on Kompany shown in the gif? (not the stamp, but his reaction).

The best defenders in the Premiership keep Suarez quiet.

The best defenders in the Premiership have a sleepless night when they know that they face Aguero in the next game.

I really don't think anyone can add anything to the debate.

ifiwasarichfan said:

The best defenders in the Premiership have a sleepless night when they know that they face Aguero in the next game.

I would also add that Suarez while he is an exceptional player is not world class.how many goals does he score against the top teams.if he takes the world cup by storm, then yes I will change my stance.

I'd like Everton to get in the top 4.if Liverpool do they are a bigger danger to us long term. Some **** will buy them.
I'd like the top 4 to be.
City
Arse
Everton
Chelski

Then Chelsea go out at the qualifier.

stony said:
LFC-Fans said:
FantasyIreland said:

My word, that is a good post.

ifiwasarichfan said:

I would say that is more down to the support cast. Henderson et all were next to useless against better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.