Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Liverpool have two main problems. The first is in defence where they can't sort out a settled centre-back pairing and the full-backs are weak defensively. Even the normally deluded Liverpool fans are starting to see that Johnson is crap.

The second is squad quality. Sturridge is out and they've no goalscorer bar Suarez, who the better teams can deal with. They've bought too many average players.
Suarez is playing his diving trick again . The refs aren't buying in it anymore . If Liverpool don't get in that top 4 this season . Suarez will move to Real Madrid next season .

Thing is, he's had some legitimate claims. But it's a case of "crying wolf". If we'd lost two points by him getting a penalty from Lescott, how many people would have been on here saying "what about Skrtel?, Mason's a bleeding Manyoo supporter". They'll get over it! Bless 'em.

ianw16 said:
baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Liverpool have two main problems. The first is in defence where they can't sort out a settled centre-back pairing and the full-backs are weak defensively. Even the normally deluded Liverpool fans are starting to see that Johnson is crap.

The second is squad quality. Sturridge is out and they've no goalscorer bar Suarez, who the better teams can deal with. They've bought too many average players.
Suarez is playing his diving trick again . The refs aren't buying in it anymore . If Liverpool don't get in that top 4 this season . Suarez will move to Real Madrid next season .

Thing is, he's had some legitimate claims. But it's a case of "crying wolf". If we'd lost two points by him getting a penalty from Lescott, how many people would have been on here saying "what about Skrtel?, Mason's a bleeding Manyoo supporter". They'll get over it! Bless 'em.
Mason is a rag. Obviously hates the dippers more though :)

baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Suarez is playing his diving trick again? I'm guessing you didn't watch the match and just went by what the press had quoted Mourinho saying in the post match interview?

Our lack of depth is really worrying, and if we don't make top four this is the reason I think will be why.

Our first team is capable of beating anybody, and it's when we play some great football. But the minute one or two injurys are picked up. We're in some serious doo doo.

We're definitely going to have to spend in January...

LFC-Fans said:
baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Suarez is playing his diving trick again? I'm guessing you didn't watch the match and just went by what the press had quoted Mourinho saying in the post match interview?

Thing is he does get fouled but it's his double back flip he should cut out

baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The other problem Liverpool have had this festive period is having Brendan instead of Kenny Rogers in charge. Kenny would have advised them not to assume the league is in the bag by Christmas. To quote the gambler:

"Don't count your money whilst your sitting at the table. They'll be time enough for counting when the dealings done"

LFC-Fans said:
baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Well I`ve watched him play for you in the flesh both at the Etihad and Anfield on a number of occasions as well as the armchair viewing care of Sky. Suarez is the most blatant cheat the modern game has seen in this country. His persistent diving is fast becoming tedious at best. I thought the league game at Anfield a couple of years ago was the most appalling performance of self centred diving, crying, hand waving, moaning I`ve ever witnessed.
I had hoped that his form this season had removed that element from his game and he was making more of an effort to focus on the positive elements of his game. However, he has proven over the last 2 games to be a win at all costs cheat. Ladies and Gentlemen, the old Suarez that we know is back.

suarez-dive-city.gif

zandvoort blue said:
LFC-Fans said:
baildon blue said:

Well I`ve watched him play for you in the flesh both at the Etihad and Anfield on a number of occasions as well as the armchair viewing care of Sky. Suarez is the most blatant cheat the modern game has seen in this country. His persistent diving is fast becoming tedious at best. I thought the league game at Anfield a couple of years ago was the most appalling performance of self centred diving, crying, hand waving, moaning I`ve ever witnessed.
I had hoped that his form this season had removed that element from his game and he was making more of an effort to focus on the positive elements of his game. However, he has proven over the last 2 games to be a win at all costs cheat. Ladies and Gentlemen, the old Suarez that we know is back.

suarez-dive-city.gif
I don't think he ever went away. Despicable tw*t.

The nailed on for top four this year are: City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

The fourth spot is a competition between us (Liverpool), Tottenham,United and Everton.

Only good thing is that, this year, it's actually hard to call, people are actually saying "I reckon Liverpool will get 4th" without being laughed at. Mainly because United and Spurs are under performing.

We can definitely get that 4th spot. And we need to more than ever this year with Suarez desperately wanting that champions league football. (As long as United don't win it. ;p) we're gonna need another great January window from Brendan though.

LFC-Fans said:

Suarez had legitimate claims for fouls against him last Sunday,however,his previous antics and resulting reputation are now catching up with him and,as such,your team is now paying the price.

A situation manufactured purely by the player himself and I doubt anyone has a grain of sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.