Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astley Lad said:
got me thinking imagine if Sergio had gone down against qpr ,imagine the tension when Mario steps up ,fuck me ive got the cobblewobbles :)

Mad as a box of frogs he may be, but we all know Mario would not just have stepped up to the plate and taken (and scored) that penalty, he would have loved every second of doing so.[/quote]

He might even have celebrated that one.

Does anyone else think that Stevie (Fall on your backside) Gerrard is even more disrespectful than he alleges Balla was? Keep the comments like that to the dressing room or training field Stevie don't air it on National TV

Eccles Blue said:
Does anyone else think that Stevie (Fall on your backside) Gerrard is even more disrespectful than he alleges Balla was? Keep the comments like that to the dressing room or training field Stevie don't air it on National TV

He just wants attention.

aguero93:20 said:
Eccles Blue said:

He just wants attention.

Probably, and he will be looking for media work once he stops playing I guess and being controversial will help him. Or, as I think of it, stabbing your team mates in the back!

Eccles Blue said:
Eccles Blue said:

He just wants attention.

Probably, and he will be looking for media work once he stops playing I guess and being controversial will help him. Or, as I think of it, stabbing your team mates in the back!

Can't wait to hear what he has to say about.... Oh wait I can.

Eccles Blue said:
He just wants attention.

Can't wait to hear what he has to say about.... Oh wait I can.

Plenty of media opportunities out there in the USA now that NBC are involved in screening the Premiership over there. Let's hope Mrs Gerrard takes to life in the sun, the last thing this country needs is another Scouse pundit.

Eccles Blue said:

He's just gets upset around pancake day.

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 38s38 seconds ago
What's wrong with Balotelli taking the penalty? You wouldn't get Stevie Wonder to give you a driving lesson if Jenson Button was available.

Weird character, Balotelli.

For a man who has spent most of his career perfecting the art of looking like someone who couldn’t care less about the togger, then his desperation to get his hands on the ball for the penalty last night all seemed a bit odd.

(As I heard someone say about him on local radio the other day, he looks like one of the few players who actually can’t wait for his career to finish. A bit depressing really).

That said, he played well when he came on last night – and offered that something ‘a bit different’ that we were crying out for – as he has done in the last couple of games, to be fair. Maybe there’s a player in there somewhere, after all….though I won’t be holding my breath just yet.

I think Henderson did well to diffuse the whole situation last night both on and off the pitch though. I like Henderson – good player - and displays all the required attributes of being a captain in waiting.

Gerrard really should have followed this lead in his post-match interview, and kept his opinions to himself whilst on national TV – got the distinct impression he was fuming about it when I watched it back this morning actually - but I didn’t necessarily disagree with too much that he said all in all.

A good result in the end last night in what was a hard fought victory.

Up the reds!

Loaded Man said:
Weird character, Balotelli.

For a man who has spent most of his career perfecting the art of looking like someone who couldn’t care less about the togger, then his desperation to get his hands on the ball for the penalty last night all seemed a bit odd.

(As I heard someone say about him on local radio the other day, he looks like one of the few players who actually can’t wait for his career to finish. A bit depressing really).

That said, he played well when he came on last night – and offered that something ‘a bit different’ that we were crying out for – as he has done in the last couple of games, to be fair. Maybe there’s a player in there somewhere, after all….though I won’t be holding my breath just yet.

I think Henderson did well to diffuse the whole situation last night both on and off the pitch though. I like Henderson – good player - and displays all the required attributes of being a captain in waiting.

Gerrard really should have followed this lead in his post-match interview, and kept his opinions to himself whilst on national TV – got the distinct impression he was fuming about it when I watched it back this morning actually - but I didn’t necessarily disagree with too much that he said all in all.

A good result in the end last night in what was a hard fought victory.

Up the reds!

No it wasn't, you should be getting out of that competition as early as possible and concentrating on getting 4th ahead of the rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.