Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethrunthru said:
Agenst company accounts seem interesting - he represents just Sterling and Oxlade Chamberlain? And makes a living out of that? If so shows how overpaid players are if his 10% from each does that !!

I heard Berahino too among others.

Obviously when a team brings a youngster through the academy the hope is that he'll have an affiliation with the club but that clearly hasn't happened in Sterling's case

Yep, he couldn't wait to leave QPR.

With no goal scorers, we are likely to finish higher than we did in 3 seasons that we had Suarez as our striker. Get two top strikers in on top of Sturridge and Origi and we should win the league. Brendan will EASILY get us top four with two top strikers.
Classic Scouse Delusion

never heard rawk bleating when lallana left southampton for exactly the same reasons sterling wants out. because in the irrational world of kopite logic no player can ever improve by leaving LFC. they still believe they are a top club. as for sterling he had one good season alongside suarez but is vastly overrated due to the fact he runs with the ball, he will probably receive bullets and grenades in the post from those loveable reds and aldridge will end up offering him a straightener on some car park on breck road. i do love a bit of kopite fuming, long may it continue.

shackattack said:
never heard rawk bleating when lallana left southampton for exactly the same reasons sterling wants out. because in the irrational world of kopite logic no player can ever improve by leaving LFC. they still believe they are a top club. as for sterling he had one good season alongside suarez but is vastly overrated due to the fact he runs with the ball, he will probably receive bullets and grenades in the post from those loveable reds and aldridge will end up offering him a straightener on some car park on breck road. i do love a bit of kopite fuming, long may it continue.

That is not true, quite often he forgets the ball ;-)

true and runs in a very strange manner as well. he left qpr as liverpool offered him the best wages, what the kopites find hard to accept is not that he is leaving for more money but the sheer fact they are shite. i hope united buy him, be funny to hear their fuming.

johnmc said:
aguero93:20 said:
superseiyan said:
Yes, 100K weekly is on the table for Sterling but he rejected the offer. The papers are saying you would pay 150K.

Doubt it, Aguero and Silva are both on £140k.

Do you believe that?

They are. That's before bonuses.

Except for them and yaya everyone else is on 80 grand before bonuses.

Performance bonuses on last years re-structured contracts were huge,which is why it's crazy that nasri's,dzeko and kolarov failed to perform.cost them a lot.

johnmc said:
aguero93:20 said:
superseiyan said:
Yes, 100K weekly is on the table for Sterling but he rejected the offer. The papers are saying you would pay 150K.

Doubt it, Aguero and Silva are both on £140k.

Do you believe that?

Well I've no reason not to. I'm sure they earn plenty in performance bonuses on top, but we have a policy of paying incentive based contracts with lower basic wages. Do you have any proof otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.